+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree631Likes

Thread: Share your good news

I should come in here more often. It's great to read everyone's good news, and congratulations to all of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by William13 View Post
    2 1/2 years ago, long before it was even a hole in the ground I bought a condo (or condo to be). The original occupancy date was scheduled for November 2005, but I knew not to expect them to meet that deadline. I just received official notification that my confirmed occupancy date is August 22, so I will finally be able to move away from this apartment that has been driving me crazy.
    You my friend, have the patience of a saint, which finally will be rewarded. Congratulations on your move-in date in August, and I hope the time goes quickly for you...you've waited long enough. Sounds like you'll be moving into a brand new condo, and there's nothing better than knowing you own it and can paint the walls chartreuse if you want. Not that you'd ever do that.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    MICHEY--San Diego has the best climate in the world--spent a year there--wish we could afford to retire there!
    Congrats to everyone on grades, babies, condos, and job interviews!

Woohoo...my son has his grade 5 grad ceremony today. Then, we are packing up to head home (Canada) on Friday to collect my 2 girls and a friend for the summer. So, I will go from a house with one child to 4, plus 2 dogs and a fish.

Canuck, special wishes to your 5th grade graduate! Sounds like you'll have a rowdy, fun trip to Canada...have a wonderful vacation.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

giz
    William, congratulations! That must be so much fun to look forward to having your own place.

Canuck, pm me if you like if you're coming to town. It would be fun to put a name to the face.

I was talking to a friend tonight and she possibly has work for me for the summer! Yay!! A couple of days a week, $100 bucks a day. I'll have to find a sitter asap. I'd rather hang with the kids, but I really need the money. She does have to run it by personnel and it's a union site, so it may not fly, but it might pan out to something. Plus (big plus) it's at the Uni where I want to work anyway, so sort of a foot in the door, even if it's a different department. Also it would be helping her out as she is desperate for someone reliable to deal with the clients.

Scheduled another job interview today

I am hoping that I am a full time teacher next year and no longer a sub.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

You go, JLuvs! Best of luck in the world of teaching!

My sister, who is 5 months pregnant, did her ultrasound yesterday and she is having a girl. I'm excited that I'll have a little niece to buy all the cute girly stuff I see in the stores when I shop for my son.

Congrats to you and your sister, DesertRose! Warn her, however, to get ready for the endless drama!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    Congrats to you and your sister, DesertRose! Warn her, however, to get ready for the endless drama!
    Congrats DesertRose.

And Lildago, the drama NEVER ends! Mine's 15 and I swear now she's a professional drama queen. What came before is nothing compared to now!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread