+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Share your good news

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Best of luck JLuvs...let us know as soon as you can!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I have been chosen by the Swedish authority for college education to be a student representative in the evaluation of the education for medical physicists. I'm very happy about this. It'll probably be a lot of work, but interesting as well. I'll get paid a fair amount of money plus get hotel rooms and dinners. I will go to Stockholm and hopefully Umeň in the north (hopefully since I've never been there). I'm really excited about this!

EDIT: I had to look on the second page to find this page. don't we have more good news FORTers?
    Last edited by femme fatale; 05-22-2006 at 02:51 PM.

FORT Newbie
    my eight grade prom was last week

Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale View Post
    I have been chosen by the Swedish authority for college education to be a student representative in the evaluation of the education for medical physicists. I'm very happy about this. ......EDIT: I had to look on the second page to find this page. don't we have more good news FORTers?
    WOW! CONGRATULATIONS femmefatale! That is so amazing...what a fabulous opportunity! I hope you really enjoy your time in Stockholm.

And yes, it's a sad representation of life when good news takes a backseat to bad news. Some days it's just really hard to find something worth posting. And having just said that, I know that there are ALWAYS more better things to concentrate on!

So my good news, although not as mind-blowing as yours, would be that, um,.....let me think for a minute. I'll get back to you ....
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

OK. I got some good news. I have the BEST DAD EVER!

I was at hospital all morning and came home early to find my Dad has not only mowed my back lawn, put away and stacked the chairs, but fertilized the yard. Because it was raining and I wasn't able to do it yesterday. And he let my kitties out for some fresh air too! And he did it without me asking. He wouldn't even let me buy him a late lunch. I am just so spoiled by him. There's just nobody like my Dad.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Dertyboyz View Post
    my eight grade prom was last week
    Hope you had fun! And to FORT!

We had a school vote pass this week after years of refusing to fund the schools. So yea! I have an MRI next week to find out if I'm cancer-free. Prayers would be appreciated.
    Count your blessings!

giz
    Gut, I just went for a mammogram yesterday. Just because it's about time. So I'll be thinking of you next week, and sending positive thoughts your way.

Gutmutter, good luck with the MRI, I'll be thinking of you. I currently spend my days in the MRI department so it'll be hard not to. I did an MRI of myself yesterday, for research, they were trying out some stuff, and I now have pictures to prove that I have a brain

Gutmutter: Prayers are on their way as requested, and good healing energies too!

+ Reply to Thread