+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 834 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575125525 ... LastLast
Like Tree770Likes

Thread: Share your good news

Oooooh, Angelic......I love anything medical, so I'm really excited for you. Congratulations! Surgical technology....is that to be in the operating room assisting the surgeon or something? That sounds great. I love, love, love TLC's emergency room show (can't recall the name of it just now). When you get the time, please share how you're doing with us.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

My grandkids will be sleeping over at my place on Christmas Eve so I will have the Christmas morning experience with them! Santa has been notified of the local change to avoid any delivery issues.

Have fun, dberk! That sounds like goodmemories with lots of fun. Family is what it's all about at the holiday season. Enjoy!
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Oooooh, Angelic......I love anything medical, so I'm really excited for you. Congratulations! Surgical technology....is that to be in the operating room assisting the surgeon or something? That sounds great. I love, love, love TLC's emergency room show (can't recall the name of it just now). When you get the time, please share how you're doing with us.
    Yes, roseskid..it will involve helping the surgeon, and getting the surgical table and instruments ready for each procedure and surgery. I've worked in the medical field for 25 years now, and am really anxious to move on.

Well, I don't know if this counts as good news, but the orchestra concert was today, and it was great. I got to bond with my friends, and we had a lot of fun. I'll definitely remember today for a long time.

And I'm also getting contacts!
    Gustav Holst was right!

Quote Originally Posted by EvaLaruefan
    Goodluck Clipse, let us know what happens when you hear the official word. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
    Sorry, couldn't find this thread sooner. But I passed my probation. But I still won't feel secure in my job untill Spring rolls around since its slow right now. But tomorrow I am going in for my RRSP and Benefit package to make it official. I hate about 3 guys I work with but I ignore them for the most part, other than that, I like my job...well the 5am wakeups suck too, but I like the paychecks

I just had my very last exam on Wednesday. Well, until I decide that life without learning is boring, and go to study something else once again But right now I am enjoying the feeling that I am under "no obligation" to go through course catalog anymore. And I guess I have to send a copy of the paper proving this to my parents (once I get it), so they can finally sigh of relief
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Best of luck to you Tirlittan..on your exam you took.

My good news is...my husband just got another raise, that makes three this year! We are going to have a lot less stress over money this year for Christmas. Plus, we are making a lot of our gifts this year saving even more!

Happy Holidays To All!! :santasmil :rudolph
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

Congrats Angelic! Enjoy your grandbabies and those Christmas memories Dberk! Haejin, Glad you enjoyed the concert and got some quality time with your friends. Clipse, glad you passed your probation period at work, will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you that all goes well. Tirlittan, Good luck on your exam. Melitta, Congrats to your husband on getting his raise. I know this will make it a much better holiday with no stress. Thanks for sharing your good news with us!

+ Reply to Thread