+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree631Likes

Thread: Share your good news

Good for you, dagwood. I know she's been a big pain!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

The Girl With FORT-itude saltyj's Avatar
    Tiny, tiny good news here. I finally got the courage to ask the boy I like if he would hang out with me sometime...and he said yes.

(We're hanging out tomorrow after school.)
    Viva La Vie Boheme!

Thanks, lildago.

Good for you, saltyj. Try not to let your nerves get the best of you. Just be yourself and have a good time.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by saltyj View Post
    Tiny, tiny good news here. I finally got the courage to ask the boy I like if he would hang out with me sometime...and he said yes.

You go ahead girl - there is a lot to be said for being assertive - I have two teenage boys, and they ONLY go out with girls who ask them out first-they are just too scared, regardless of how confident and cocky they come off. Let us know how it goes!
    Go Tigers!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyj View Post

Way to go, saltyj! Hope you both have fun.

This is obvious from my new avatar, but I'm going to visit my sweetie this weekend! I haven't seen him for seven weeks and we really miss each other. We're not doing anything special. Just hanging out and enjoying the nice weather. They have a great zoo down there. Then again, maybe we'll find something else to keep ourselves occupied
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Good for you Kitty!! We just found out our eldest daughter got accepted into a great university arts and sciences program that only takes 60 students!! Yipee...we are very proud!

I'm happy for everyone that has had some good news!

In my case, when I had to buy a new computer I decided to treat myself to one with a tv tuner and windows xp media edition. I'm loving the fact that I can record tv and not have to pay a subscription to Tivo. I've already watched the series premiere of "Less Than Perfect" (the actress that plays Claude looks great!) and the latest ep of "Blow Out". I set it up to tape "The Next Food Network Star". I just love having tv on my computer!! And I get radio stations too. I'm having so much fun with my new toy!

The bad news: Our TV broke
    The good news: On Saturday we'll get our new (and expensive) new 40 inch LCD TV. It'll be fun to watch all the favourite shows in such a big format (and upgrade from 29 inches (the broken TV) and 21 inches, the old TV)

I'm back! I just spent a week in Ohio with my folks and siblings. It had been 2 years so good to see everyone. Saw my best friend from childhood, too, so that was fun. The dog and cat are thrilled to have their slave back home now... open doors, feed them the good stuff, go for walks. I have a treatment this morning so have to run.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread