+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree759Likes

Thread: Share your good news

Here's your sign JAFO'S PRINCESS's Avatar
    LOL at the lisence plates! Rosie and Sleepy- Hope you made it through alright!

My good news is that my niece spent the weekend with me and she's coming back this weekend!
    I might as well work. I'm in a bad mood anyway.
    "I like to base my help on how happy you expect to be." Dogbert's tech support.

Sleepy, I hope you had a great wedding. Can't wait to hear about it and see pics.

Jafo'sP, how is your niece? It's great that she gets to come over on weekends.

She is doing great. We curled hair and shopped all weekend. Poor Jafo. We even rented chick-flicks. Her counselor said she is pretty normal so I guess that's good!

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale View Post
    This is kind of a threadjack, but I told you some time ago that I saw a car with the license plate JAFO. The FORTers keep following me, today I saw a poster for club HEPCAT. Weird...
    several weeks ago on one of the threads the personalized plates got mentioned and someone (I forget who, forgive me) mentioned about seeing all the Univ. of Kentucky Wildcat plates.

Well I just saw one. It's a Florida plate, but it said: UK Cats. It instantly reminded me of that discussion.

END THREADJACK

My goodnews?

Saw the dr. today and even tho I think I should be farther along, I am supposedly right where I am supposed to be and I have lost 40 pounds!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Great news Rosie! Good to hear!

My good news is that the medical community has [finally] discovered a diagnostic test that shows evidence of the existence of CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome)! Now it is possible to prove to insurance companies, employers and naysayers that we really have something clinically wrong. They've traced it to an immune enzyme that protects the body against viruses. We have an abnormal form of the enzyme that is more active yet less effective than a healthy person.

All we need to do is take simple blood test. While the test in the US is not only available, but covered, the $575 US test is not covered or available in Canada . (that comes to $672 Can.) I've been fighting this stupid disease for 14 years. And it's been very difficult to prove something you can be diagnosed with without what people consider real proof. Now all I have to do is win the lottery to pay for it and send it to the US.

Amen to research. Now if they can only come up with a cure
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

This is my first FORT post as a married woman. Our official honeymoon isn't until July, but mr. sleepy's on vacation this week, so we're just hanging out at home and will be going out in the area during the week.

The wedding was wonderful and, even though I teared up a few times, I didn't cry once.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Good for you, Mrs.Sleepy! I'm sure it was a beautiful wedding.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Congratulations sleepy...or is it Mrs. jetblack now?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Congrats, Sleepy!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread