+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 829 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123523 ... LastLast
Like Tree631Likes

Thread: Share your good news

Scarlett, that is great news. I know how hard you've worked to get there. Congratulations.

Famita - enjoy having your sons both together! What a wonderful Thanksgiving you will have.

Good luck to all of you on your job interviews! Congrats Scarlett!

I join all the Forters above with congratulations and crossed fingers and toes for everyone. Keep us informed as to your status, everyone.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Good luck on your job quest, Latas.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBug
    Dagwood and Latas -- good luck with the job interviews and hope you both get the news you're hoping for!

Val, a great report for Lota and Misty so far! That's wonderful news!

Thanks for the good wishes. I didn't get the job but there are always things on the horizon!
    TRUTH, BOREDOM, HUMOR
    "It is always the best policy to speak the truth, unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar."
    -Jerome K. Jerome

What a refreshing positive attitude, LATAS. Yes, there are definitely good things on the horizon for you! Best wishes!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBug
    What a refreshing positive attitude, LATAS. Yes, there are definitely good things on the horizon for you! Best wishes!

refreshing positive attitude
    OK, time to be truthful.
    That is not what I originally posted
    BUT, on the OFF chance that someone from my company, especially since my daughters pic is my avatar and I mention "Maine but NJ originally, and on the OFF chance someone from my company reads here, I thought better of my original post.

So I took the high road.
    However, after the whinning that was my original update, I truly do feel that not getting the job is for the best. So thank you!
    TRUTH, BOREDOM, HUMOR
    "It is always the best policy to speak the truth, unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar."
    -Jerome K. Jerome

I was taught something new at work today, its my second to last day on probation before they decide if they keep me or not, and I got it down pat in 5 minutes when someone told me it took most people a few days. I heard through one guy that my boss complimented me and said he would put in a good word for me, my boss then told me I did a great job at the end of the day. So if I don't get to stay on past my probation I will be shocked. As of right now I am in a great mood but a little hesitant because it could end tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by LATAS
    Thanks for the good wishes. I didn't get the job but there are always things on the horizon!
    Same here. I didn't get the job, either. I look at it like there is another job out there for me. It is in God's hands. I will just keep looking.

That is great news, Clipse. Good for you.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey
    Well, compared to other people's good news, mine is nothing. But, I had my first soccer game in a year, and I did SO well. I scored the winning goal!

Also, this happened last Saturday, but my field hockey team won the end of the year tournament! Our field hockey team has never done that ever and the last time a girls team at my school ever won the tournament in any sport was in 1982.

+ Reply to Thread