+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Share your good news

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    My hardy New England self made it to radiation in spite of the snow yesterday, so I'll be here around 4:30 celebrating my liberation from cancer treatments!!! Wooohooo!
    WHO-RAY FOR YOU, Gutmetter!!!

My prayers are sent your way, to your "hardy New England-self" for beating the snow and getting through your treatments. You can BEAT this!!!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Premium Member
    My hardy New England self made it to radiation in spite of the snow yesterday, so I'll be here around 4:30 celebrating my liberation from cancer treatments!!! Wooohooo!
    Gut! We'll be here to Par-tay

Great news Gut!

Gut, I'll be joining you at about 5 pm w/my champagne! I'm so glad you made it through the rough stuff!!

Gut, great to hear!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Gut, that is great news. I will be sending my prayers your way
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I'm finally here - my computer at home crashed and a friend is letting me use hers. I'm free! I'm all done and got a certificate of bravery and a long, long stocking cap the nurses had made for me in appreciation of all the funny wigs and hats I wear. I'm about to go have champagne with my friend and then will try to get my computer up at home, but I had to come here at all costs to say thank you to all my friends who comforted me, encouraged me, and kept my spirits up since I found that lump last April. It's been a long journey and you all have been wonderful. If I can't be with you on my computer at home, I will check back in tomorrow morning at work around 6:30.
    Count your blessings!

Premium Member
    I'm finally here - my computer at home crashed and a friend is letting me use hers. I'm free! I'm all done and got a certificate of bravery and a long, long stocking cap the nurses had made for me in appreciation of all the funny wigs and hats I wear. I'm about to go have champagne with my friend and then will try to get my computer up at home, but I had to come here at all costs to say thank you to all my friends who comforted me, encouraged me, and kept my spirits up since I found that lump last April. It's been a long journey and you all have been wonderful. If I can't be with you on my computer at home, I will check back in tomorrow morning at work around 6:30.
    Gut! You made it!! You go party with your friend and celebrate, you deserve it.

Gutmutter - You go and have a rollicking good time.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Big yell yeah to you finishing up gutmutter...now get out there and celebrate!

I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread