+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree818Likes

Thread: Share your good news

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    I finally learned how to do a custom avatar! How do you like my new look (Halloween Costume)? Say goodbye to Betty Rubble. I may be out of control for a while. heh.
    great avatar! - get totally out of control and go with flow!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Well, I'll keep this one for my Halloween costume, but then I'll be all my fantasies. Why aren't you wearing a costume, gabriel?
    Count your blessings!

Well, I'll keep this one for my Halloween costume, but then I'll be all my fantasies. Why aren't you wearing a costume, gabriel?
    I don't do Halloween - Besides all I would ever want to be in Barnabas Collins From Dark Shadows.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

FORT Fogey
    My good news for today is that Gutmutter's wonderful son helped me change out the hard top on the Jeep yesterday, in the middle of a torrential rain! It's a huge relief to have that thing all ready for the winter now, and though I enjoyed driving topless all summer I'm ready to stay toasty warm and dry. I'm getting a new set of massive, all-terrain tires for it on Friday, I'll be all set for the snow. BRING ON WINTER!!!

Gut's son is an angel and he agreed to help at the last minute when my other plan for help fell through. It wasn't a simple favor, 'cause after I met up with him we had to drive up to New Hampshire to get the top out of storage.

What a good-hearted, great guy he is to help me out at the last minute on a precious Saturday, of all days. We took the shortcuts through the woods up to New Hampshire, changed that thing out in about 60 seconds, and then had a delightful drive back down to Massachusetts.

I saw my first flock of wild turkeys on Gutmutter's street!!! WOW. What a great part of Massachusetts!!!

Congratulations to ThehappyCynic on your good news, to lildago on your upcoming reunion, and to you Gutmutter for learning how to customize your av!!! I'm sure you'll have fun with it.

Why aren't you wearing a costume, gabriel?
    I think our pal's just being loyal to his wonderful avatar, Gut. I can't imagine that there'd be two guys in the world who are trying to look like a kitty cat . . .

Read All About CAT MAN

Well, if my son's an angel, he's more the Michael angel that John Travolta plays... burps, guzzling sugar, lovin' the women, sweet talkin' everyone. He was happy to do it, Pom. See where the FORT can take you?
    Gabriel - LOVE the Barnabas costume.
    Count your blessings!

I just got an acceptance letter into the nursing program at the school I am attending. I am so excited! I start the nursing program in the spring semester! Yeah!

Congrats, syd! I'm happy for you!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Hey guys! Guess where I'm going to in December! I'm going to San Francisco! I've never been anywhere overseas (Except for Singapore that time, but I mean, far far far away from Malaysia!). Hee. I am so excited! It's still a long way to go though.

Quote Originally Posted by syd18
    I just got an acceptance letter into the nursing program at the school I am attending. I am so excited! I start the nursing program in the spring semester! Yeah!
    Congrats! I applaud your interest in such a tough field.

BigMacs4Life: Enjoy! I've never been to the West Coast, but many of my family members have and loved it.

Years ago, I worked part-time with my cousin who's a photographer and even freelanced a bit. I've been taking photography classes for a while now just to have access to the lab so I can process my own prints. I usually just take one class since that's all I need to use the lab. Well, my instructor talked me into entering a show this past weekend and I placed first in the "People" category.
    Last edited by lildago; 01-14-2007 at 09:16 PM.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread