+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Share your good news

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    I have a little good news that I'll finally share, now that I have stopped holding my breath.

I found out today that my wonderful little 12 year old dog has an infection, not a tumor. We went through a little scare there, over this past weekend.

PHEW!!!
    thanks for the update and WHEW!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

My good news is that Gabriel brought Mona back.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    I have a little good news that I'll finally share, now that I have stopped holding my breath.

I found out today that my wonderful little 12 year old dog has an infection, not a tumor. We went through a little scare there, over this past weekend.

PHEW!!!
    Pom! That is great news.

Big hugs to you Pom. I know how much you love your little guys.
    Count your blessings!

I'm going to spend Christmas with my family in California! I usually only see them once a year in the summer. Since we're packing up everything and my new house won't be finished until Dec.29, I'm flying to CA the first week of December with my kids. My husband will join us the week of Christmas! I'm so excited about spending time with my family! I miss them so much!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

That is a great news lildago. I'm sure your family is just as thrilled to be seeing the kids.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lildago
    I'm going to spend Christmas with my family in California! I usually only see them once a year in the summer. Since we're packing up everything and my new house won't be finished until Dec.29, I'm flying to CA the first week of December with my kids. My husband will join us the week of Christmas! I'm so excited about spending time with my family! I miss them so much!
    Good for you lildago! That will be a great trip.

Yea lildago! My folks live in Ohio and I only see them once or twice a year, so I hear you loud and clear. I'm really happy for you. My news today - I have 6 new tattoos!! I had my pre-radiation appointment to hear all about it and be fitted for a device that would position me every time I go. I had assumed it was for the breast, but it is a really weird process where you lie down on an MRI-type setup holding two bars over your head and then foam in a plastic bag under your arms, shoulders, and head is activated and swells up all around you (getting rather hot) making a cast of that position, you are rolled into the device, pictures are taken, the doctor maps where you will get radiation on a computer, and you get 6 orienting tattoos like this period . all around the chest wall surrounding your breast. My daughter has two small star tattoos and intends to get more and wanted me to get some, so after this is all over I will have some of them made into stars. I couldn't wait to call her and tell her I got 6 tattoos today. She flipped and wanted to know all about it before I told her the details. hee. I'm a tease. But at least I'm a tease equipped with 6 location devices. My first radiation will be Nov.2 for 32 sessions, weekends off. I haven't looked at the calendar yet, but that sounds like it will take me almost to Christmas. I think I'm going to deserve something really nice from Santa this year.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    I think I'm going to deserve something really nice from Santa this year.
    Yes you will! Maybe Santa can give you a nice trip somewhere hot and sunny where the cabana boys are at your service...

Well, he kinda already is... if there are cabana boys in Africa.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread