+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Share your good news

JLuvs - thanks for sharing your family with us. Those pics remind me of the Randy Travis video/song "FOREVER AND EVER AMEN".

BB - So happy that you are feeling better. What better place to recuperate than on a cruise ship! Rum cake sure - but hows about a Rum n' Diet Coke?

Oh - I almost forgot my good news! My husband presented me with a perfectly beautiful yellow rose when he came home last night. Such a sweetie that guy - sure hope my sons grow up to be like him.
    Last edited by Ana Bannana; 10-11-2005 at 08:02 AM.

I just got back from the orthodontist and I am getting my braces off in 2 weeks. May not sound too exciting...but I have had them on for 2 1/2 years!! Having braces on as an adult is not fun.

Congratulations itravel94. My son just got his braces off and it was soooooo worth it. Perfect teeth. Have fun being able to eat again.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama
    I've read *so* much about those Rum cakes that my mouth literally waters whenever I see something else about them! I'll definitely eat a couple of 'em for ya!
    Please eat some for me too. They are De-li-cious. Also, if you do the stingray expedition, let me know all about it. My husband and I were scheduled to do it on our honeymoon, but it was cancelled due to bad weather. It's been 3 years and I'm still bummed about it.

Congrats to all for the good news. JLuvs, your nephew is a cutie patootie.

My good news, after 9 months of hellish nights, my baby is FINALLY sleeping in his crib, in his room, through most of the nights (only 1 or 2 wake up sessions compared to the 5-6 it used to be before we gave up and put him in our bed). It's only been 4 days, but I feel like a new woman.

Great news on the braces, itravel94! I remember my sisters and how excited they were getting them off! I think the first think my older sister ate was a caramel apple-go figure!

Jlovus, the pictures were fun to look at-did you really help strip the logs? That's my dream home!

BB, altho' I also enjoy the rum and cokes, the lime rum cake is to absolutely die for!!

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose
    My good news, after 9 months of hellish nights, my baby is FINALLY sleeping in his crib, in his room, through most of the nights (only 1 or 2 wake up sessions compared to the 5-6 it used to be before we gave up and put him in our bed). It's only been 4 days, but I feel like a new woman.
    Great news, Desert Rose! I'm still wotking on my 11 month old. I usually give up after a few times and just put him in my bed!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Fogey
    I have a little good news that I'll finally share, now that I have stopped holding my breath.

I found out today that my wonderful little 12 year old dog has an infection, not a tumor. We went through a little scare there, over this past weekend.

PHEW!!!

That is good news, Pom! That had to be really scary! Glad everything's ok!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Pom, so glad to hear your baby doesn't have a tumor. Phew.

Congrats on almost getting your braces off, itravel94.

And to you mommies with babies just beginning to sleep through the night, and those about to... Yay! Now you can try to store sleep for when they start going out at night as teens, and find yourself back to not getting a good night's sleep again.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by famita
    Jluvs, the pictures were fun to look at-did you really help strip the logs? That's my dream home!
    Yes I did....for about 15 mins only though as it was the day of the wedding and family started to arrive.

itravel94 - I remember when I got my braces off after 3 years. Happiest. Day. EVER.

Pom - so glad to hear that your dog is okay. I don't know what I would do if my Sasha was ill.

DesertRose - Congratulations I was shocked to the core that my nephew, who is 7 months, slept through the night from 8pm to 6am. He only woke up to be fed and then went back to sleep. Actually he woke up at about 1:30am when I attacked my brother and wrestled him --- I have to do that while I still can
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread