+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Share your good news

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    Nice pictures JLuvs! I love how you went there and just threw a log cabin together.
    Hee hee...they have been working on it for months. I was the only person who hadn't actually been there before. So I had some fun doing that. When I got up there the window and the roof weren't on. By the time my Mum came down here they had gotten the roof up and all the windows in
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

wow...great pics..love to see such a happy family. The baby is the star...what a cutee!!

Thanks for sharing your pictures, JLuvs! Looks like you have a nice family! And that nephew is a sweetie!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Cute pictures Jluvs.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Well since I've posted before in the "Talk about your troubles" thread...I thought I'd post for the 1st time in this thread. In the trouble thread several weeks back I posted that I had had a hysterectomy (3 weeks ago to be exact). I had a trip planned at the end of October and I wasn't sure if the doc would allow me to go on that trip. Well he gave me the go ahead the other day!!!
    So in 2 more weeks, I will be leaving for a 7 day cruise on the Royal Caribbean's Navigator of the Seas ship. We will be stopping in Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Ocho Rios and Labadee (Royal Caribbean's private island!). His only request was that I make sure someone else carries my luggage and he said that my body would tell me when I needed to slow down..other than that..he told me to have a good time. I, of course, know that I can't do the rock climbing wall, inline skating or ice skating (which are all on the ship!) but I plan on going snorkeling in Grand Cayman's, swimming with the stingrays and having a great time!!!
    I can't wait....now I've got to decide what to pack...good thing I'm off from work for the surgery so I don't have to worry about packing after work hours!!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Have a great time. Just got off one of those ships.. Have a fabulous time, and anchors away....!!

Sounds fun, bb! Take lots of pictures!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

bbn-you're going to have soooooo much fun-be sure to try those wonderful rum cakes when you hit Gr Cayman. In fact, have 6 or 7 on me!!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by famita
    bbn-you're going to have soooooo much fun-be sure to try those wonderful rum cakes when you hit Gr Cayman. In fact, have 6 or 7 on me!!
    I've read *so* much about those Rum cakes that my mouth literally waters whenever I see something else about them! I'll definitely eat a couple of 'em for ya!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Jluvs, don't know how to recap one of your pics, but the one of you with Mom and the family at the wedding looks EXACTLY like the reception hall at my grandparents church in Chester, SC.! I'm gonna have to look for the last family reunion pic taken in what looks like the VERY same spot and send it to you for a laugh!

Congrats on your mom's wedding, and your gorgeous nephew!
    Go Tigers!

+ Reply to Thread