+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree786Likes

Thread: Share your good news

Couldn't wait to come here this morning and read the party posts I knew would be here. Marleybone - thank the vein gods for me. Gabriel - you always make me giggle. I'm sipping tea and eating pretzel sticks to ease my stomach. Last time, last time, last time. Jluvs - what fun to be doing musicals and plays. What is it this time? I used to do theater and look forward to having fewer kids at home to get back into it. In fact, after this year my daughter left at home for 3 years is into theater, so maybe we can get into it together. Break a leg!
    Count your blessings!

Gut, I'm glad it went so much better for you this time. We hope you never have to go there again either!

JLuvs, I wish I had time to do something like that! I was in a few things when I was in the high school chorus class, some stuff at church, and even some weird performance art when I was in college, and it was always a blast!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Premium Member
    Jluvs - I didn't congratulate you... how rude of me. Congratulations! that is really cool! I loved doing plays in high school but haven't done it since. My son is a theatre major in college so now I'm content to watch him perform.

Gut - I'm glad the vein gods came through for you!

That is great news, Gut!

Congrats, Jluvs! Sounds like lots of fun.

Sorry Jluvs! I missed that too! Break a leg!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Gut, I'm glad that it went better this time.
    And congrats, JLuvs.

My good news for the day is that at my cross-country meet today, I ran 3 miles and I didn't stop. It took 26 minutes and 47 seconds. There were only 6 people from my school that could go to that meet, so we all ran the varsity race, so I was sort of in the back, but I was really proud of myself.

Jluvs BREAK A LEG!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

SurvivorGirl - Good job! Proud of you! Things are going well. I'm finding that if I eat small portions of starchy food regularly so my stomach doesn't get empty, I can keep the nausea at bay. Tomorrow is the bad day (starting to think it's the Neulasta, not the chemo) but I will try to sleep through as much of that as I can. Last time, last time, last time.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    Jluvs - what fun to be doing musicals and plays. What is it this time? I used to do theater and look forward to having fewer kids at home to get back into it. In fact, after this year my daughter left at home for 3 years is into theater, so maybe we can get into it together. Break a leg!
    Well....it is more of a drama but I know that we always have songs in it as well. So I will call it a dramical. Last year I had a singing part. This year I have a monologue and I haven't actually seen the part yet as our first cast meeting is at the end of the month. My favourite part was the bitch part I got two years ago now as it was totally not me and it was funny to hear people in the audience gasp at my lines and stuff like that.

I am just so glad that you are doing better Gut.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

So it's not a known play? Do you have someone who writes for you? That would be even more fun!
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread