+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree631Likes

Thread: Share your good news

FORT Fogey
    WOOHOO! Yay, Gutmutter!

I'm glad everything work out for you Gut!

Guttermutter I am glad to hear that things seem to be going well

For some totally random good news. I got a a part in a play that will be running this Christmas and I am getting excited about it. First full cast meeting is the end of this month and the rehearsals are all November with performances being in December.

I have been in two musicals and this will be my fourth play. I always enjoy doing them.

The plays I have all done with the same production company and have been casted as everything from a class a bitch ... to a prophet, which is my part this time.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Wonderful news, Gut! It should all be downhill from here!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Woot! Woot! Gut! I am raising a glass of Merlot in your honor (who cares about what whatshisname in Sideways says?) I hope you have a symptom free weekend...get lots of sleep.

Sepia...sounds like you have it pretty much in hand. I admire your fortitude (pun unintended) and good luck in your new job.

Jluvs..way to go and break a leg.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    I'm home and want to thank those who prayed for juicy veins. She got a good one first jab, took the blood, saw the doctor, and got the poison and now I'm home and it is all behind me.
    Gut - I'm so happy that this part is over for you. Especially that you didn't have to go through all those IV sticks this time. Take it easy and rest up over the weekend.

*grabs a glass of scotch on the rocks**grabs a microphone**ambles onstage** music starts***------------"Drink to me only, thats all I AKS---ASK.., and I will drink tooooooo You!*****--- "How long I been on?"
    "Everytime it rains, it rains bourbon from heaven, I found each cloud contains bourbon from heaven, that good old whiskeys falling from north & south, be sure your heads held well back....open your mouth.....so when you hear it thunder, don't run under the tree, Just walk in the rain & get stoned with me!"

Gutmutter - I raise my glass to you, with all the best of everything to you!
    Last edited by just1paul; 10-07-2005 at 07:47 PM.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Wishing you continued good luck and good health Gut!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Great news Gut! I'm so happy the veins weren't an issue for your this time.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    That's great, Gut.

Gotta love those juicy veins.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    First - SepiaLove - congratulations. It will be wonderful for you to rejoin the land of grownups. I'm home and want to thank those who prayed for juicy veins. She got a good one first jab, took the blood, saw the doctor, and got the poison and now I'm home and it is all behind me. (Well except for the being sick part). I hope I never have to go there again. I took chocolates and a card for the wonderful nurses. Now I'm having sparkling white grape juice to celebrate, but I'm also remembering how being on the computer right after chemo gives me a bad headache, so party on and I'll catch up with you later. Love you all. You have been such support for me, you have no idea. I was really thinking of you all when she got the IV in right off and knew it was all the prayers going out there for me. It was a relief.
    Thank you Gutmutter, I have kept you in my prayers. for that nurse
    Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God

+ Reply to Thread