+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 830 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115515 ... LastLast
Like Tree657Likes

Thread: Share your good news

FORT Fogey
    Wow, it must be an incredible feeling. YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    I felt the baby move for the first time today! I thought I had a fish swimming in my belly!!!!
    4 more months to go!!!!!!!
    Tallulah, that is wonderful! You will remember that moment forever! Now wait until little Tallulah starts kicking.

whee this is a good news week for me ......

1. I got my letter from INS, I got my citizenship interview December 20th .... What a nice Christmas Gift from the United States .....

2. I passed my dispatcher test for the city & have a job interview on Tuesday, I'm very very excited about that and I'm going in with loaded guns, ready to let them know they can't live without me ...........

3. I get to send 3 sample chapter of a book I wrote to an agency, and although this is not the same as being published...far from it infact .... it is certainly great news & a GIANT step in the right direction, even if I get rejected after them reading my chapters....

Got some big weeks coming up .... whew.... =)
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Woohoo Tigr! Great news, especially the citizenship part.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    I felt the baby move for the first time today! I thought I had a fish swimming in my belly!!!!

How great is that! I'm so happy for you. Like Mudah said, I remember feeling both my babies for the first time, and they, too, are grown. There are so many great memories.

Excuse me, I have to go call my kids now....

Wow Tallu, that's exciting!

I'm very happy because my Dad is coming to visit with his wife and my half brother today. It will be the 1st time I'm meeting my half brother (I have another one I never met but he isn't coming today), he's 19 and has muscular distrophy. I'm really looking foward to it. This will be only the 3rd meeting with my Dad in over 13 years (we only started getting to know eachother last November and it's the 3rd time he's coming since then ) and the 4th meeting since I was 2.

Angel boy
    Harmoj, that is awesome!! What a sweet hubby you have. It means so much just to know he went to the effort of trying to make you happy. Enjoy them!!

Good for you, sleepy!! I, too hope you voted for the right person, but it is very important that you voted, no matter.

Tallulah, my eyes welled up with tears when I read your post. That is so amazing. I remember that feeling all too well, and you will grow to rely on those movements and kicks. I am so happy you are sharing this with us.

Tigrazia, wow...you do have a lot to celebrate this week. Good luck with the job interview, book, and your citizenship. I have heard those citizenship tests are really hard, so crack those books!!

Eva, congrats on meeting your family and having time to spend together. I wish you well.
    America- love it or leave it!

Whew! Interview went GREAT, I just thought I'd share that! I'm VERY very excited, I'm just remembering everything I should've told them that I didn't yesterday, but everything was flowing so nicely...

At the end of the interview they pretty much said I've got the job, although in not so many words... but they pretty much let me know I'm in.

Anyways....it went great, I've never felt so good after a job interview before in my entire life ........ Now I gotta sit back for a couple of months and wait for the background check to go through .... Woohooo it's a great day
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

That is THE best feeling in the world when you're pregnant. As long as the little guy doesn't get a foot wedged under your ribs or something...owwwwwch.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    THANKS you guys! THis child moves so much!!! lol It doesnt hurt...YET!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

+ Reply to Thread