+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree631Likes

Thread: Share your good news

FORT Fogey
    Congratulations to Shaybo, Marleybone, and Meg1!!!

I love reading everyone's good news!!!

Thanks for the nice words after I tattled on that drunk driver! I later learned that the scumbag's drunk driving record was 12 pages in length, dating back to 1993, so I'm really glad the piece of crap spent the night in jail and had his life disrupted.

I have no problem with people drinking, as long as they don't hurt anybody. Just don't drink and drive.

I agree, Pom. Totally.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    I agree, Pom. Totally.
    Me too... good thing none of you took your cars to FORTcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    Congratulations to Shaybo, Marleybone, and Meg1!!!

I love reading everyone's good news!!!

Thanks for the nice words after I tattled on that drunk driver! I later learned that the scumbag's drunk driving record was 12 pages in length, dating back to 1993, so I'm really glad the piece of crap spent the night in jail and had his life disrupted.

I have no problem with people drinking, as long as they don't hurt anybody. Just don't drink and drive.
    Thank you very much Meg1 welcome to the wonderful world of cat ownership or in this case the cat owns you not the other way around. I know because I have two cats and they both act like they own the place. Thats great Pom I'm glad that you're ok and that the scum bag spent the night in jail he should've gotten more than that like a tour of the local morgue. Just so he could see what kind of damage can be done by a drunk driver, and 12 pages on his driving record!!!!!????

I got a new job after 3 months being laid off . I'm so happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    Me too... good thing none of you took your cars to FORTcon.

I did. It stayed parked from the time I arrived til I left, though. No drinking and driving for me.

Premium Member
    Last weekend someone from the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts came to my son's college to critique the play he was in. He chose my son and one other girl to compete in their district competition in January. He is thrilled except that the competition is held in Fargo, ND. In January. The winners will go to D.C. to compete in Nationals. This is me:

LiVvV, Congrats on the new job!

Marleybone, I can see you beaming from here!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

My bro and his wife live in Seabrook which was in the path of Rita. They left the area on Tues night (way before all the gridlock of people leaving Houston, running out of gas, etc.) Since it didn't hit directly there (not sure of all the details) there is not as much damage as they thought there would be. My bro got word that his house is still in tact! That was a big scare for them and really good news now.
    Last edited by PGM35; 09-24-2005 at 01:52 PM.

FORT Fogey
    That's awesome news PGM!!!

+ Reply to Thread