+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1967Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    Ah Stargazer, that's horrible. I'd try a can of tuna left out if I were you to see if you can lure him out.
    I echo those sentiments, Star. Try a can of tuna, and the other thing to do is to put the cat's litter box outside. The familiar smell will make him/her want to make where (s)he usually makes.

Kitty will come back. My girlfriend left her cat at her mom's house in a totally different town recently. The cat went missing for about 5 days, but then came scratching at the back door when she was tired and hungry. They have great memories, and don't forget where their food comes from.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Thanks guys. I hope you all are right. I put a can of Tuna out and keep calling him every few hours, but nothing yet.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Oh Star, I hope he's okay.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Hey Star...any ID on the cat? Is he chipped? He's probably just shaken up, and needed some time alone. Definitely ask some of your neighbors. He's around, I know it.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Premium Member
    Stargazer Could you tell how badly he was hurt? Maybe you could try checking with any vets in your area in case someone picked him up and took him in to a vet. Or check the Humane Society. If they don't have him they will at least know that he's out there in case someone brings him in. Good luck, I hope he's ok.

Awww -poor Kitty, and poor Star. Sometimes they just stay away until they feel better. Keep pooch away if possible so kitty will feel secure enough to come out.

Star, how is your daughter is taking this? I remember how worried you were about her last time when you lost the other cat.

That was good advice Marley. I did call and left a description of the cat and my phone number. He's not there right now, though.

Unk, she's doesn't know what happened to him. She was asleep when it happened thank goodness. I told her he's not feeling well today and went to hide until he feels better. She's spent all day outside calling for him.

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

What a great day! I think I just broke my #$#%# finger in the garage door. I'm typing with one hand with theother in ice. Maybe I should just go to bed early. Seriously, I know there are so many people here with a lot worse problems than mine. I guess I should keep it in perspective.

FORT Fogey
    Aw, Stargazer!

I'm so sorry to hear about the troubles you're having. I'm saying some prayers that your kitty comes home tonight!!!! Hang in there, 'kay???

+ Reply to Thread