+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1359Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    I just tore my right thumbnail near the bottom and the part around the tear separated from the skin. It didn't really hurt, but I have to keep a band-aid on it until it grows out. I can't make lanyard keychains at camp until then because that was what I did to make it tear, and that's one of my favorite things to do.

I have had the worst pain in my upper back, on the right side for about 2 days. I mean SEVERE pain, where I stop like I'm about 90 and go "OUCH! MY BACK!" I can't figure out why I have it. I thought MAYBE it was from leaning back in the car to make sure my daughter's seat belt had tightened enough to her booster seat, but I've been doing that for a while, so why the pain NOW? It hurts about as much as any pain I've ever had, and that includes giving birth! MAN it hurts. Plus, I have no good painkillers in the house, just ibuprofen. Foooooey.

**BOBPICKLE, I hope that you're feeling better! That is super-scary!

P.S. I forgot to add, it feels like someone punched me in the back. I can just see someone out there with a Suncat voodoo doll.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

suncat get ye to a doctor. That could be a symptom of something more serious or it could be nothing.

My cat I've had for ten years was attacked by a dog last night. My dog, to make matters worse. They are always kept separated, but a gate was opened that shouldnt have been and they ended up in the same part of the yard. I've only seen him once since it happened, but he was crawled back in a hole and I couldn't get to him. He didn't have a mark on him, other than his tail, but he just looked totally out of it. I don't think he's going to live. Now today, he's disappeared. I hope he comes back.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    I'm so sorry Stargazer. I hope he's okay.

CCL
    Oh, Stargazer. I hope he's okay. Maybe if you shook some treats/food he would come out from wherever he's gone?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Oh Stargazer, I'm so sorry. I hope everything works out for you and the little kitty.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    Life does go on... I had to pick my daughter up from her DC trip at midnight last night and I'm about to take my son to take his SATs. I wanted to pop in here first and finally had a good cry. I've been strangely calm since hearing the news. Do please keep me in your prayers and if you have an extra minute, include my children - Anna, Ben, and Blue. I know whatever the outcome, I'll be fine. But I worry about my kids. Thank you all.
    I just found this thread -- Gutmutter, you and your children will be in my prayers. I wish I could do more over these internet lines....but I am sure you will get through this. You have the right attitude and in situations like this, attitude makes all the difference in the world. Hugs to you and your family.

When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Prayers to everyone! Stargazer, I hope your cat returns...animals are family, aren't they? You are in my prayers too.
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Ah Stargazer, that's horrible. I'd try a can of tuna left out if I were you to see if you can lure him out.

+ Reply to Thread