+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1518Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Re: Talk about your troubles

Bunny - my thoughts and prayers are with you. I am so, so very sorry to hear this. I'm absolutely stunned. Please know you can call me ANY time, my friend. *hugs*
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

My sincere condolences to your and your family Bunny.

Bunny, there are no words that can express how deeply sorry I am for your loss .
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Bunny, I've been telling myself that this can't be happening to you. You have been through so much already! I can hardly steer my thoughts off of you and your family and what you must be going through. And I know that there is nothing I can say to make it better. You know your FORT family is grieving with you. And praying for you to be okay....

I've been devastated all day after hearing Bunny's tragic news. When I got home I just sat by the window. Before I knew it, all 3 animals were curled up around me... the old cat on my lap, the dog beside me, and the kitten on the cushion behind my head. None of them were begging for treats or favors, and the old cat was even purring which she never does. Amazing how they just know when you need them.
    Count your blessings!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've been contemplating, all day, this tragedy. My first reaction was denial, and it took me a while to snap out of that. Then, I started thinking about how we come into this forum and, if we last for any length of time, we start to become more like extended family; some of us are closer than others, but we all care about each other. We know about each others moments of pride and times of pain. We know about the minor irritations, and the true disappointments, and what events have had a lot to do with who we are today. Today, we have lost a family member, the daughter of someone that many of us love. I can only hope that Bunny will return to us, when she can. She needs us, and we need her. Love you, Bunny.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have been so sad and sick over this all day. We all love you Bunny, even if we have never met in "real" life. The outpouring of love is amazing to me and makes me so grateful to be a Forter. Hugs to everyone!

Oh, Bunny, no. I am so sorry. I wish I had words to help you. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Bunny Dear...OMG...it is unimaginable. I am so sorry.

This is how I felt when my father died, when I was 11, of a cerebral hemorrhage, right between Christmas and New Year's.

So we have something in common, although from opposite perspectives.

Many hugs, kisses, candles, bubblebaths, long heart-to-hearts, sobbing on someones's shoulders, chocolate, wine?, and whatever else you can find to pamper yourself through this seemingingly-impossible-to-get-thru time. Whatever I can do, please ask. I am confident that you will walk thru it with the grace that I know you to have.

SIGH....
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

P .S., thank you so much for taking the time out of dealing with this personal tragedy to send me a PM in response to "touching base" after a few months....SO selfless...wish I could just fly there to be with you and give in-person support.

Let me know, please, how I can help. :
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

+ Reply to Thread