+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1510Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Re: Talk about your troubles

consider it done
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Cootie, sending prayers and healing thoughts your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Cootie;4093296;
    Please keep my SIL in your thoughts. She is taking meds tonight so that tomorrow when she gets a second Taxol treatment, her body won't react unfavorably to it. She is fighting a very aggressive breast cancer and is in a clinical trial that is in jeopardy if her body rejects the Taxol. She needs lots of positive thoughts to go her way.

Thanks to all of you in advance!
    Sending out many positive thoughts and prayers your way!
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Cootie you will all be in our prayers.
    Yup, with donuts!!

One of my friends got herself arrested a few nights ago. No one in her family knows anything and no one seems to care except for me and her son. The county website is incredibly unhelpful. I just want to know what kind of time she might face and no one knows (or maybe they do know and just don't want to tell me).

I'm really scared for her and wish someone knew something about the law so I would know how much time she might get.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

Please keep my SIL in your thoughts. She is taking meds tonight so that tomorrow when she gets a second Taxol treatment, her body won't react unfavorably to it. She is fighting a very aggressive breast cancer and is in a clinical trial that is in jeopardy if her body rejects the Taxol. She needs lots of positive thoughts to go her way.

Thanks so much for all the prayers and thoughts directed at my SIL - I just got word that with the steroids and very careful and slow infusion of the Taxol, that she was able to tolerate the treatment and therefore is eligible to continue on with trial that she is participating in. She's having minor reactions with increased heart rate, chest constriction, and minor flushing, but feels it is tolerable in exchange for the good the study could do - hopefully it will heal her, of course! Her reaction to the drug last week was so severe that they had to stop administering it. She has 12 weeks of this treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Babe;4093743;
    One of my friends got herself arrested a few nights ago. No one in her family knows anything and no one seems to care except for me and her son. The county website is incredibly unhelpful. I just want to know what kind of time she might face and no one knows (or maybe they do know and just don't want to tell me).

I'm really scared for her and wish someone knew something about the law so I would know how much time she might get.
    It depends on the offense, whether it's state or federal, etc. Google "penalty for (insert crime) in (insert state) " and one of the answers should be a list of statutes; you will need to know the exact offense, whether she has done it before, etc. If you can't find anything PM me with the info and I'll dig a little; I've done this a few times and sometimes you have to ask it juuuust right to get what you're looking for.
    Once you do find the list it may still take a while to find what you are after, but it's find-able.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Taxol is a wicked chemo. Definitely prayers from here.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Cootie, your sister will be in my prayers.

Cootie,

My prayers and hugs go out to you.

Salty Babe,

I hope all is ok with your friend. QueenB's advice is spot on.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread