+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1622Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Thank you Mariner! I just checked it out and added it to my "favorites". It has a lot of good links.
    Count your blessings!

Hey Gut! Good not to overload yourself by looking at too many sites before you have had a chance to let it sink in etc. My sister (42 years) was sick with cancer a few years ago, and the people at the Cancer agency, and the Cancer society itself were a godsend. There are so many people and resources available now that you can use as many or as few as you like.

I've heard of the Cancer Society, but not the Cancer Agency. I'll check that out. Thanks for the tip.
    Count your blessings!

You're in my prayers, Gutmutter. *hug*
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Gutmutter, I'm really sorry to hear about your news. I will be thinking about you alot and wishing you the best. You've got a great attitude and just know everyone here adores you and we are all here for you. Goodluck!

I'm sorry to hear your news, Gutmutter. Breast cancer is rampant in my mom's family, but all are survivors - this disease can be beaten, and often is. Stay strong and stay positive.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Hey Gutmutter, we're all going to keep really positive thoughts. I'll just bet that you found it soon enough that the whole thing can be taken care of very soon. I join all our friends in saying that you should feel free to pm or email me at any time. I'm usually around.

Gutmutter, I was thinking about you today, and I just wanted to say that you need to make sure and get second opinions about anything that seems like drastic treatment. Something that the women in my family discovered was that there are some "old school" doctors out there that want to immediately do a mastectomy and start in on the chemo. With today's treatment options, that's often not necessary. There are a lot less invasive procedures available, depending on the extent that its spread. Make sure to ask tons of questions and do a lot of research.

I'll be praying for you and your children.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I love the Fort and all my friends here. I just heard that my appointment will be this Friday at 11 a.m. That's perfect. Soon enough not to be waiting and waiting, but not so soon that I don't have time to prepare mentally. As always, I'll keep you posted.
    Count your blessings!

CCL
    Friday at 11, check. I'm sure there will be lots of us sending you positive energy waves, gutmutter! (I just hope all the positive energy flowing doesn't interfere with the medical equipment. )
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread