+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1622Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Gutmutter, You are in my thoughts and prayers. As I do when I know of someone who needs these things, I also give my Mona & Joey an extra hug which people have told me helps them to know. We are all here for you if not physically but spiritually.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Gutmutter..You are in my thoughts and prayers as well. My mom is a breast cancer survivor and has been cancer free for 21 years now. Think positive thoughts and know we are all here for you.

I've only become aware of this late today.

Gutmutter, you can be sure to count me among the people who will be keeping you in his thoughts and prayers.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Gutmutter I will be praying for you.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Life does go on... I had to pick my daughter up from her DC trip at midnight last night and I'm about to take my son to take his SATs. I wanted to pop in here first and finally had a good cry. I've been strangely calm since hearing the news. Do please keep me in your prayers and if you have an extra minute, include my children - Anna, Ben, and Blue. I know whatever the outcome, I'll be fine. But I worry about my kids. Thank you all.
    Count your blessings!

I just read the news Gut. I am so sorry to hear about it. Like many said, I am here for you and I will keep you and your children in my thoughts.

Stay positive, you will beat this.

I'm am so sorry to hear about this Gut. Just know that if you need to come on here and vent, please do. We are all thinking about you and praying for you. Take care of yourself and like someone else said, 'question question question" and find out all you can.

My Aunt had that type of Breast Cancer and is on her 6th year Cancer free.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Gut, I am glad you finally had that good cry. Now you can concentrate on getting better. I hope you know that you can come in here any time you need to. We are always here for you. I will keep you and your children in my prayers. I am only a pm away if you need to talk
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Gut-What horrible news. But, remain focused and stay positive. Even when the treatment might be a little yucky. Look to the positive outcome. My sister went through this last year. She said being positive helped her a lot. And the dirty get well cards I sent her helped. On the days she received chemo, she watched funny movies and then went to bed. Know you and your family are in my prayers!

Gut, I'm so sorry to hear about this. I'll keep you, Anna, Ben, and Blue in my thoughts.

+ Reply to Thread