+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1675Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Gut, you're in my thoughts and prayers as well.

Gutmutter, I'm praying for you.

My mom is a breast cancer survivor as well.

Gutmutter, I'm so sorry to hear this. Stay strong and stay in touch.

CCL
    for gutmutter. The fact that it is usually noninvasive is a very good thing. You will get through this &, come September, you will be posting again in the GG thread about how Logan is such a loser (& I will continue to disagree with you on that point, for you will still be wrong).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    Well, the lab work is in and I have breast cancer. Ductal carcinoma. I'm about to go do an internet search on that. Monday my doctor will call the breast clinic at UMass in Amherst and make an appointment for my next round of tests. You all have been a Godsend. Thank you.
    Oh no. I felt way down deep in my bones you would get good news. So much for my bones talking to me.

I don't mean to tell you what to do, but Mr. Rose got cancer three years after we were married (he's been cancer free 20 years now ). Here's what we did, and it helped immensely. We mustered our courage, pulled ourselves up by the bootstraps, did as much research as we could, and asked his doctors questions, questions, questions. It helps if you have someone to truly be there for you, because when he was scared, I had to be strong. When I was scared, he had to be strong.

I'm praying they caught it early, and that you will come through with flying colors. To this day, I remember how the room began spinning when we heard the doctor say he did indeed have cancer, but there are happy endings to these stories. I am here to support you.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    oh Gut - I know this isn't the news you wanted to hear. I will keep you and your family in my prayers as you WIN this battle! Make sure someone goes to doctor's appointments with you - a sure case of selective hearing occurs. You already sound like you're ready to arm yourself with information and fight this damn thing.

My 76 year old mom is breast cancer free for over 1 year now. I (and my entire family) wear the bracelet in this picture in her honor and say a prayer every day. Please know that this prayer will now include you.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I am sorry to hear this Gut, but I am sure you will battle through it. Stay strong and you will be in my prayers.

You are in my prayers, too, Gutmutter.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Gutmutter, you are in my prayers as well. You have got to stay positive and strong. Let your friends help as much as they can. Thank goodness that it was caught early, the chances for survival are phenomenal. Thoughts and good wishes out to your kids as well.

Gutmutter, you are in my thoughts and prayers. You've got a lot of people pulling for you; stay strong. I have faith that you can win this battle, and we're all here for you.

+ Reply to Thread