+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2015Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Thank you Lucy and Jewelsy. I know I can count on my friends here if I feel overwhelmed.
    Count your blessings!

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    I'm really sorry Gutmutter. We'll all be right here if you need us and we'll all be praying for you and hoping for the best.

Gutmutter, I'm so sorry. My family is filled with breast cancer SURVIVORS, though. You know its there and they are starting to take care of it. Above all, keep a positive attitude. Breast Cancer is very treatable nowadays. I'll be praying for you.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Gutmutter, I am so sorry to hear this.
    But just remember you are in good company here and you are getting great advice from everyone.
    Keep your chin up and know in your heart that you can beat this.
    A postive attitude can do wonders for you.
    My mother-in-law is a breast cancer suvivor.
    She is a little bitty thing.
    About 5' nothing and she was in her late 70's when this happened to her.
    She is 82 right now and she is going strong.
    I will be praying for you.
    Hugs,
    Curly

You're in my prayers, Gutmutter.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

Gutmutter. I'm so sorry. I'm here for you if you need anything. Just remember that they caught it early and there are alot of SURVIVORS. I'll keep the prayers coming your way.

Thank you all. I believe in the power of prayer. According to my search, ductal carcinoma (in situ) is usually contained in the milk duct and treatable. I won't know this for a fact, of course, until I have more tests, but I'll take that as a good sign.
    Count your blessings!

REALLY sorry to hear that Gut...but you have the right attitude. They have come so far with treatment etc., I know you can do well. Keep us posted and I hope you can feel the waves of powerful, loving thoughts over the internet.

Gutmutter You are in my prayers! Please keep us posted, and please know that everyone is here for you. My mom is a breast cancer survivor from almost 30 years ago . . . and they have made incredibly huge strides in treatment. I think you are right on track to research it and find out as much as you can - that way you can have a foundation of knowledge regarding treatment options, etc., when you meet with your doctor next. I wish there was more that I could do or say . . . just know that prayers are being lifted up on your behalf, and for your family as well.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

FORT Fogey
    Aw, Gutmutter!!!

I'm so, so sorry that you're going through this ordeal, and you know I'm here for you.

I'm here for YOU, just a hop, skip, and a Jeep ride away. I'm lifting you up in my prayers, too, but I hope you let me help you in any way you need, even if you just need me to listen or just be quiet with you. I'm a car ride away, so I will be checking in to see what you may need or want.

I'll stay in touch.

Pom

+ Reply to Thread