+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree966Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Re: Talk about your troubles

-I'm still driving with a broken seatbelt and using the insides of the car door latch. I haven't been able to go to a wrecking yard to find replacements.

-I have a very sore shoulder from where I got a Hep A & B shot from my Dr. today, and it's bruised..

- The gas man is coming tomorrow to see if my old gravity furnace is safe.

- I planned a Girls Night Out for old classmate girls who re-connected last Sept. Now it looks like only one or two of us can make it.

- My sweetie is not keen on going to the first face and bodypainting convention with me in Canada in Toronto in April. His indecision is making my decision to go stressful.

- My evil twin sinister is driving me and my family crazy.

- I didn't win the 649 lotto.

- I've run out of chocolate in the house.

- I've run out of space on my C drive and its' 240 GB! That's making it difficult to read my e-mails.

- It's been 3 months since my cousin died from cancer and I still miss her; even though she wasn't all that nice to me.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;3313344;
    -I'm still driving with a broken seatbelt and using the insides of the car door latch. I haven't been able to go to a wrecking yard to find replacements.

-I have a very sore shoulder from where I got a Hep A & B shot from my Dr. today, and it's bruised..

- The gas man is coming tomorrow to see if my old gravity furnace is safe.

- I planned a Girls Night Out for old classmate girls who re-connected last Sept. Now it looks like only one or two of us can make it.

- My sweetie is not keen on going to the first face and bodypainting convention with me in Canada in Toronto in April. His indecision is making my decision to go stressful.

- My evil twin sinister is driving me and my family crazy.

- I didn't win the 649 lotto.

- I've run out of chocolate in the house.

- I've run out of space on my C drive and its' 240 GB! That's making it difficult to read my e-mails.

- It's been 3 months since my cousin died from cancer and I still miss her; even though she wasn't all that nice to me.
    Now that is bad news! (But seriously, sorry about your cousin.)
    Count your blessings!

misskitty - I hate it when it seems like all the bad stuff just starts piling up like that. I hope things start to change direction for you soon!

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

MissKitty, regarding the girls night out, go with whoever shows up-that's usually the most fun. I see friends that I had in the 3rd and 4th grade several times a year, and we always have a hoot! We don't really live close to each other, we don't have the same interests, but we still like each other and get a kick out of what another one is doing. And we've become each other's backup. Thank God you still have your humor!

MRD

I just found out that a very old and dear friend has passed away of an apparant heart attack. He was in his early 50's. The sad part is that he was in his home for several days before anyone found him. I've known him for over 25 years. I swear the last 3 years has been one friend after another and most recently my beloved aunt. I know it's part of life and I have many happy memories of my friends and loved ones. But geesh, way too many friends are dying and they're not all that old.

To you Marcus, old buddy! We had some great times.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Aww MyRosieDog I am sorry for your loss! Hopefully the memories you have are him will someday make you smile and remember your time together.

MRD

THanks, we have been remembering the good times and laughing. I know he'd appreciate that. Because there was a LOT of good times to remember.

Well this should go in good news, but my best friends baby arrived this evening. He wasn't expected until next week.
    So a soul goes out and one comes in.

What a mix of emotions it's been tonight.

MRD,
    Life sure does seem to be a cycle. Very sorry for the loss of your dear friend. Glad for the birth of the new baby.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

MRD

My emotions are on a roller coaster. I'm crying, I'm laughing, I'm crying. I have been crying and laughing together. Happy tears for the baby, sad tears for my friend.
    Oh and baby's mom is having some problems, so I'm a little worried, but the doctor's think she'll be ok.
    Just what the heck is going on? I feel like I've stepped through the looking glass tonight. It's all very surreal.

I'm so sorry about the loss of your dear friend MRD. I know that new baby will always be very special to you because of the timing of his entrance into this world. As one journey ends, another begins.

+ Reply to Thread