+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 1243 FirstFirst ... 236364656667686970717273747576777879808182831231735731073 ... LastLast
Like Tree2024Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar
    Thanks, combatcutie! I've heard lots of great things about the FORT and I'm sure I'll grow to love it once I get my bearings and become familiar with the people.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    Marley, that is good that you got to talk to just him. I wish him, you, and the family the best of luck.
    Thanks! I just got home, my DIL and I got him on his way with not too many tears. He was dreading the goodbyes, and needed to see that we were doing ok, plus I know he didn't want/need a couple of sappy, bawling women hanging onto him.. so I think we did pretty well. We went to the ladies room before we left the airport and cried a little, then we were fine. We'll get to see him in 6 weeks and he'll be home in 5 months. It will go fast.

My aunt and uncle bailed on my birthday dinner tonight. Its tradition we do it every year for mine and my cousins because it is so close together. But they "already went out for his and they have no money. Plus there is no point in celebrating his twice." I can understand the money thing, the place was pricey. But I don't care if we went Fast food I just wanted to do something. They made no attempt to make other plans, plus them saying it they way they said it was just rude to me. I rarely get really mad, but this just pissed me off. Plus last year they were over at my house on my birthday and forgot it was my birthday untill I hinted it to them a bunch of times and my mom finally told them.

Aww...sorry to hear that, Clipse. You're absolutely right, though. Doesn't matter where you go to celebrate...just the fact that the day was remembered is what's important. I hope your day was happy in spite of what happened. Happy birthday!
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Sorry to hear that clipse! Come over here and I'll make you something special

Things Happen............ J1NVUPatricia's Avatar
    Well, this may sound like a stuoid problem but it is something that i am really going through it. In school I have these group of friends. We all ride the 4 train. I love them to death. I love spending time with them in school, after school and on saturdays. But the only thing is is that i always have a time to be home and none of my friends do so i cant spend as much time with them as i want. so i am constantly coming home late. when i come home late i make up excuses about the trains being messed up and stuff. mommy and daddy are starting not to believe me. sounds stupid but am unhappy about it. :-(
    Love is very complicated and complex thing that can be expressed in many different ways. No one really knows the true meaning of love.
    Love Always Patricia

Okay. I'll talk.

this guy that seems to have been crazy about me I was trying to break the news to him, I can't get in another relationship right away. Which made him ....come after me more. This past Thurdsay night I went out with a lot of family (cousins my age) and we were having a blast, he showed up and they loved him. (made me like him more go figure) so, he asked me out to dinner tonight (Saturday) I said yes.

I didn't hear from him today so, thought forget it. I'll go out with my girlfriends. I go to leave and my car got stuck in my driveway (snow) finally, thought forget it!! I'm healing over an infection and could use a night in to do nothing but, heal. Bothered me though he didn't call!

I finally called him, and said : thanks a lot:! this was 2 hours ago. He totally blew me off and here I'm thinking he's crazy about me.

NOW. That I'm all relaxed and decided to be okay with staying in, he keeps calling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nono this crap makes me miss my ex

I give up on men! I give up on relationships! Thing that made me feel good is a couple of my good girl friends called too see how I was. (I'm in my jammies and ready for bed) I'm tired. I've got this freakin infection from a tooth being pulled and know I need to rest so, I'm better off in.

MEN
    DRIVE
    ME
    CRAZY!

okay. I needed to vent. Am I too old to go be a freaken nun!? oy vay......

I'm not previewing this. I'd delete it (my famous last words here at the fort)

nite all.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

That does sound crappy Jamie! I'd stay away from him, seems like theres a power play going on, you don't want to deal with people like that!

Premium Member
    Jamie, just give yourself a break from men for awhile... this guy sounds like a big loser and you deserve better!

I know this isn't really a major trouble, but I need to vent or I will explode.

I have a 7 year old right now who doesn't get that she is pushing mommy over the edge. All she has to do is take a bath and wash her hair. She is messing around, playing with my spare set of glasses and other things she shouldn't play with. I snapped and yelled at her then walked away. I went into the laundry room to fold clothes (it is just off the room she was pouting in) and she slams the door behind me then starts throwing shoes. Finally she decided to get in the tub when I threatened to write a note to the teacher telling her not to let Sarah go to art club after school Thursday. I just want to scream. (of course it doesn't help that I am PMS'ing)

ETA:
    Right now would be a good time to have a husband to hand this off to so I could go take a walk and cool off.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread