+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1483Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Re: Talk about your troubles

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3214365;
    I just wanted to let everyone know my dad passed away this morning, thanks everyone who kept us in your prayers. Please continue praying for me so I can cope with this loss.

Oh, paridy, I am so sorry to hear this. I lost my father last year and if you need anything, you know where to find me.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

So sorry to hear of your tremendous loss. I know what its like to lose your father. My deepest sympathies to yu and yours.

My condolences to you and your family Paridy. My father passed away almost 50 years ago and tonight I found some pictures of our family that I forgot I had. It brought back a flood of happy memories and good times. I hope you're able to remember the good times and happy memories to get you through these tough times.

I am so sorry Paridy

paridy: I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved father. I send you my greatest sympathies and strength to get through these very sad times to you and your family.

Gracie: I'm sorry to hear that someone you knew was shot and killed in such a violent manner. I'm sure it will take time to absorb all that has happened and to try and find answers to the questions that arise.

myrosiedog: It's too bad that your daughter has to have yet another surgery, but I agree with gabriel. Better done now than later. I'm sure there will be some improvement once that mass is removed.. She's a pretty strong girl if I remember. I'll keep my paws crossed for a good outcome.
    Last edited by misskitty; 10-09-2008 at 03:51 AM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Paridy, I'm sorry to hear about your Dad--you have my prayers.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

paridy - I'm so sorry. When my dad passed four years ago, all the family got together and we shared stories from when we were kids. Even though the reason for it was sad, it really was a great time and brought back a lot of really great memories. My sympathies to you and your family.

paridy - I'm sorry to hear about your father's death. Allow me to recommend a book I found when my dad died while I was in Kenya. It's called Life After Life about people who have had near death experiences. In fact I just ordered a couple more copies because I give them to people who have just lost a loved one. I found it very comforting.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

paridy, I'm so sorry for the loss of your dad. It seems hard and almost like you're not going to be able to get through life, but you do. Hopefully your memories and family stories will help you. After my dad died, we would talk about what he was like and the family nicknames we all had for each other. One of his was "Captain Adolph"-he had a 16 foot sail boat that he treated all of us like his minions and we never trimmed the sails fast enough for him when we'd take a sail. We thought he acted like Adolph Hitler on the boat....which was really funny because on land he was the kindest person you'd ever want to meet and know.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3214744;
    paridy - I'm sorry to hear about your father's death. Allow me to recommend a book I found when my dad died while I was in Kenya. It's called Life After Life about people who have had near death experiences. In fact I just ordered a couple more copies because I give them to people who have just lost a loved one. I found it very comforting.

I read Life After Life when one of my close, dear friends from high school was murdered many, many years ago; we were only about 3 years out of high school. I really needed something to help me through, and it has affected my outlook/life from that point forward, even to this day. Great recommendation. Hugely comforting.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread