+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 216162636465666768697071727374757677787980811211715711071 ... LastLast
Like Tree1589Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Personal problems

This is my first post in this thread.
    I am very troubled today.
    My husband has a Master's degree in psychology. And he has tried to help me, if I am having trouble with anything in my personal life.
    But last night he told me that I was miserable with my life.
    Ok to give you a little bit of background, we have been married for almost 9 years now and in that time we have both gained some weight and we are both trying to diet and exercise and lose weight.
    I have a very hard time getting up in the morning and this is the best time for me to work out. Well to tell you the truth, I would rather sleep an extra hour than get up early. Well for a little while he would get up before me and make sure I got up on time to work out. He would also fix all my food for the day.
    But he has stopped and says it is up to me now.
    I am a very tender hearted person and he really hurt my feelings, by telling me that I am miserable. I don't know if you all are going to agree with what he said or get on my case, but I just needed to get this off my chest and tell someone about it. I don't really have anyone here at my work to talk with about this. There are other things going on as well, but this is part of it.
    Thanks for letting me vent.
    Curly

Hi Curly. I sent you a pm.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Curly, I am only a pm away if you ever need to talk to anyone.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

well.
    sometimes reading other people's troubles makes you realize your own are not so big?
    I'm not feeling like I'd be good to anyone right now. Sorry to say because I know this annoys some people but, I have pms and feel like jumpin out a window.
    I've been to the dentist almost every freaking day
    I changed dentists x2.
    Now I finally am having a tooth pulled but, have to wait until Tuesday and it freaking kills.
    My cat (I have 2) is very sick. I paid over a grand so far and he's not getting much better.
    I miss my boyfriend. (3rd weekend without him) was fine until today (kind of)
    sick of my single friends as all they want to do is party and I did that last night. Saturday night was our night (me and the ex)
    had plans tonight and cancelled as I don't want to go to this stupid bar/lounge with everybody getting drunk. Don't feel like talking to anyone. Hung out with a couple of good girl friends today (they're both married) I miss being with my boyfriend and our friends (couples) can't see them alone.
    (hope I'm making sense)
    I am waiting for my daughter to call. Only thing I'm looking forward to right now. Can't wait to just go to bed and sleep. Thinking I should get out and have fun. Probably would but, just feel so pissed off. And feel like crying.
    Thinking
    whoa I'm being very personal here and I don't care.
    My cat is crying and I feel like it to.
    I hate PMS
    I hate men.
    I hate my kid went so far away to college. (New York)

I HATE DENTISTS.

and I'm hungry.

OMG i'm laughing at myself now.

I think sometimes we all need to just feel like $hit sometimes and ? it'll pass.

I won't preview this cuz I'd erase it.
    well.
    I feel a little better now.

my promblems

:phhht Well promblems I have tons?? My first major one is i commited suicide and didn't succeced a few months back. Now i'm seening this shrink who just keeps giving me pills! I feel it's stupid!! My peers and family do not understand how hard to cope it is they think it's just a say you are o.k and waloa im fixed N-e-ways that is kinda in the past i moved on now and my life is getting back to normal. Generally I think that I should help others and try to keep my head up and I believe in faith!Someone I have forgetten about? As i read everyones elses promblems i think in the only weird one on this site everyone has a reason for their promblems i don't think they really care about mine because i think mine are caused by my spoiledness? My other promblems is i can't get this damm little picture thingy to work on the side of my name any one know who???????
    Well this is me flower2000 and i'm really screwed up i know (trust me) anyways even tough i am just a person an the computer im here to listen to anyone or actually read anyones promblems Har-Har if need to chat im here for you guys!!!!!! :
    Last edited by flower5000; 03-06-2005 at 12:20 AM. Reason: froget to fix mispelled words

Quote Originally Posted by fLOWER2000
    :phhht Well promblems I have tons?? My first major one is i commited suicide and didn't succeced a few months back. Now i'm seening this shrink who just keeps giving me pills! I feel it's stupid!! My peers and family do not understand how hard to cope it is they think it's just a say you are o.k and waloa im fixed N-e-ways that is kinda in the past i moved on now and my life is getting back to normal. Generally I think that I should help others and try to keep my head up and I believe in faith!Someone I have forgetten about? As i read everyones elses promblems i think in the only weird one on this site everyone has a reason for their promblems i don't think they really care about mine because i think mine are caused by my spoiledness? My other promblems is i can't get this damm little picture thingy to work on the side of my name any one know who???????
    Well this is me flower2000 and i'm really screwed up i know (trust me) anyways even tough i am just a person an the computer im here to listen to anyone or actually read anyones promblems Har-Har if need to chat im here for you guys!!!!!! :

I am very sorry that you tried to commit suicide. I am glad you are getting better, and my prayers are always with you. If you ever need me, Im just a PM away

I am glad your attempt at suicide wasn't successful.

The people on this board do care. Everyone has problems and they are all important. We do care. This is a great place to hang out, the people are all really great.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    I am glad your attempt at suicide wasn't successful.

The people on this board do care. Everyone has problems and they are all important. We do care. This is a great place to hang out, the people are all really great.

So true, Dag. So true.

Flower, you are not the only weird one here. I'll betcha I got you beat in the weird department times ten. Ask anyone.

Please don't ever feel like you can't share or that no one will care about you. You may get hit with some truths here, but no one is malicious, and besides, you might learn something in this thread. I've learned a lot here, mostly that what I perceive as a mountain is merely a molehill in the big picture.

It sounds like you have a lot to deal with - and you found a good place to bring all that "stuff" and get some good advice and positive reinforcement.

I feel silly about posting my problems here as they're already ? OK and weren't that bad to begin with. (PMS sucks) my goodness it can blow everything out of proportion. And time does heal a lot of things and sometimes we just have to sit in our crap til it passes.

Flower. I wanted to say to you that I'm sorry about your troubles and I'm also glad you did not succeed. If things aren't getting better and this dr. is just giving you pills and not helping you with underlying problems that maybe you should see another doctor? If I knew you better I would tell you to go to another doctor. Medications are really used too much without getting to the roots of problems. (wish I could word things better)
    well, as you can see, you have friends here and support here. Take care and I wish you the best. And a big

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I'm glad your attempt at suicide was not successful flower2000. There are people in this world that do care about you (and a lot of people on this site fit into this group). If you ever need someone to talk to, please feel free to pm me. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread