+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1578Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Re: Talk about your troubles

Famita, and Onei - both of you are in my thoughts

MRD

famita, you, your family and your co-worker are in my prayers. I'm so sorry you are still going through so many troubles.

Oneji, hoping that the doctor will be able to do something for you soon.

Buglover, hows hubby's foot?
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Onei I hope your eye heals very soon, that sounds awful.

famita your sis and your officemate will be in my prayers. You seem to be getting it from every direction lately.

It's been a rough year for your famita. Here's wishing you a trouble free rest of '08 and all of '09.

famita. You have a lot on your plate. Good vibes going your way.

Famita and Onei - my prayers go out to you both.

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am beginning (?!) to think it's karma or something. I know each one of us could be going through what I have this past year. And I also know it could be a lot worse. I think it's helped me a lot to be able to unload here with you, and even though you might have thought 'oh no, what's she going to say this time', you've all been caring and have given me hope. I think without hope, there's nothing to look forward to. So, a simple "Thank You".

Famita - Sounds like things have been really tough in your life lately! I hope things turn around soon and you start getting lots of good news. I hope your sister gets well very quickly and I'm so sorry about your grandparent. I have one left, too (101 years old) and I worry about getting 'the call' a lot.
    :-(
    Went back to the Mayo Clinic yesterday. The doctor is very..lassiez faire about the whole thing, which angers me. He said it's rare but this can happen. Basically my eye will droop for 6 mos until the stuff he injected wears off. It's NEVER happened to me before. As for the lump, it make take another 2 weeks to go away. I still have bruises there. This really sucks. He gave me eyedrops that are supposed to lift my eye. They are drops for glaucoma but temporarily strengthen eyelid muscles. I don't have glaucoma, so I'm relucant to take them. The last thing I need is another eye issue. He assured me it's not an issue but I really don't trust him much since he royally screwed up my face. Can't wait for this &*$! to wear off. Thanks, all, for your well wishes. Everytime I look in the mirror I want to cry.

I'm sorry you're going through such a tough time, onei0091. I hope things improve soon.

Hi all,
    The lump under my eye has gotten a little better (PHEW!) and the brusing, after several weeks, has finally gone. My eye is still droopy but I think it is slightly improved from where it was a few days ago. I hope it continues to get better.

Now, however, I'm worried about something else. I don't want to gross anyone out with details, but basically I'm spotting prior to my period starting. It has never happened to me before. I had a miscarriage early in July and my cycles started up again like clockwork. I've had two normal cycles since then and now this. I am freaking out that something is wrong - I read about it online and it says it's 'abnormal' and should be checked out.

Right now I feel like I've got so much on my plate already I can't deal with anything else. Seems like this entire year has been one bad thing after the next, I'm ready to have a major freakout.

+ Reply to Thread