+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1622Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Re: Talk about your troubles

I hope you find something that works out for you.

AnaBanana, I wish you luck in finding a new position that makes you wonder what was so great about the one you're losing. If you can afford it, take yourself at least a couple of weeks break after the layoff, to do some serious thinking about what you might like to do, or if you already know, try to remain positive.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Ana I'm sorry about your job I hope that you find another one real soon. If you can't find a job with-in the company try looking in the news papers, but before you do that get your resume ready, and if you need anything we're here for you.
    Unk- Glad to hear that zac is doing better and Zac keep up the good work we're all rootin for ya.

I am extremely down in the dumps and have been for the past couple of weeks.

I had some minor procedures done a couple of weeks ago at a very repuatble clinic. After the procedures, I looked awful but figured it needed to heal. It's been two weeks and the results are absolutely HORRIFIC. And I"m not just saying that to be dramatic. It's AWFUL.

I've had this done many many times with no troubles. My doctor left to practice in another state and the guy I saw this past time was the guy who replaced my doctor. I don't know what to do - I have an appt with him tomorrow to look at the disaster he created but I don't think I trust the guy to fix his mistakes (if that's even possible).

I can only open my right eye halfway at this point, and under that same eye I have a gigantic lump. I thought the lump was swelling but at this point I think it's not going to go away. I don't even want to leave my house and I've been crying about this. I can't believe this happened.

I don't have any good advice, but I have one of these that you can use:
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

I'm sorry onei I hope you'll be ok. Sounds like some kind of infection.

That does not sound good onei. I hope you're able to either have it fixed or find out more about what you can do.

I hope you can get it fixed, onei! I will be sending you one big group hug! Remember as bad as it might look, you are not your face, but what is underneath. I think you're a beautiful person.

Can you all say a prayer on 10/7 for my little sister. She will be having a tumor removed from her brain. They believe at this point that it is benign.

An update: my wonderful officemate started (finally) her chemo yesterday. I guess she has it every 3 weeks. She has had more tumors popping up here and there and I'm praying that it's soon enough. It turned out to be colon cancer that spread to her kidney (which never/extremely-rare happens).

My last remaining grandparent died last Friday. He lived a long life and will now be reunited with his loving wife.

You got it famita. Consider your little sister in the prayer chain!
    Yup, with donuts!!

famita I'm sorry for your loss :hugs. I hope the tumor is benign please tell your sister that she is in our thoughts and prayers

+ Reply to Thread