+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1622Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Re: Talk about your troubles

Extra prayers for Zac tonight!

Unk. Give him a big ol' fort hug and hope he feels better soon.

Unk I'll be holding Zac tight in my thoughts.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Unk,

I'm sending Zac all the good thoughts I can. You give him and yourself a big old hug.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Thanks for all the get well wishes and prayers. We certainly do appreciate it. His temperature has been dropping all night. He just basically feels like crap. Yesterday when I went to see him was the worst I've seen him since this all started. I know that going through the chemo will make him really ill at times but it still isn't a pleasant sight, even when you know it's coming. He's a tough little guy though and is hanging in there.

Glad to hear his temperature's dropping. I'll be thinking of him as well.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3198477;
    Thanks you guys. I'll let him know tonight when I talk to him about waiting it out. He says it doesn't hurt him like it used to before the surgery so something must be done right!
    Hope everything went ok with the doctor, praying for you and Mr. Buglover.

Hey guys,

I usually stay out of this thread, don't much like to complain about my problems even though like most people I could post a doozy a day. However, this one threw me for the hugest loop. My 13 year old just got diagnosed with diabetes. Came from completely out of the blue, even though when he started being thirsty all of the time it did cross my mind, although tests showed nothing at the time. I am beyond devastated. At this point all I can hope for is that he can progress from taking so many injections every day. His spirits are picking up, and his dad and I are trying to keep a brave face, but this is a kid who has been through a lot medically over the years, and so many times when we think we've gotten him through a storm another one pops up. As a parent you just want to take it on yourself, because anything that happens to your child hurts a thousand times more than it ever could if it actually happened to you. Well, thanks for letting me vent, and my prayers will go out to all of those who are struggling right now. I can certainly relate!

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3201239;
    Thanks for all the get well wishes and prayers. We certainly do appreciate it. His temperature has been dropping all night. He just basically feels like crap. Yesterday when I went to see him was the worst I've seen him since this all started. I know that going through the chemo will make him really ill at times but it still isn't a pleasant sight, even when you know it's coming. He's a tough little guy though and is hanging in there.
    Awww...my prayers go out to your little guy. Hoping he has a speedy recovery.

Sorry to hear about your son's illness, KeepItReal. I hope he gets it under control real soon.

+ Reply to Thread