+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1979Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Re: Talk about your troubles

Paridy, my thoughts and prayers to your family and yourself.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Hang in there, paridy. Bless you and your family. You can only do it one day at a time...one foot in front of the other.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

MRD

Paridy if there are any blessings in this, it's Hospice. I can't say enough good things about them. They released me from stress and my mom too and gave us the BEST gift possible: to spend the final weeks stressfree, not worrying about doctor's, appointments, prescriptions, treatments, housework and cooking (my mom's), etc.

It just gave my mom and I the chance to spend the best quality time together and have a chance to prepare and say goodbye.

Those 3 weeks were the best ones during her whole illness and hospice was to thank for all that. Besides it helping ME, it was an enormous relief to her as well.

I support hospice whenever I can now because they were just amazing. It is a fabulous organization.

Sending you hugs at this most hardest of times.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Paridy, I'm so sorry for your situation. I remember that point in my dad's illness. One of the most difficult times of my life. I will have you, your father, and your family in my thoughts. My best advice to you is don't try and be brave and hold everything in. Talk about it, cry. Whatever helps to relieve some of the stress of the situation.

I just found out my aunt has inoperable brain cancer. She's had it for some time, it kept coming back, and they would remove it, do radiation, chemo. This time around it has spread all over and there's nothing they can do. My uncle (her husband) also has cancer - skin cancer. He had it removed but now has lumps, they think it spread to his lymph nodes. Next week is their wedding anniversary, their last, of course. SO sad...

Paridy and onei0091 My prayers are going out to both of you and your families at this difficult time.
    CYA

paridy and onei, my thoughts and prayers to both of you. Taking one step after the other, remember to speak what you think. I have found that journaling is helping me after.

Can I ask that you keep my friend in your thoughts and prayers today? She is having back surgery this morning and I'm getting worried about her. I won't be able to go see her til later this afternoon so I won't know how it goes unless her mom or roommate text me. Thanks in advance! Hope everyone has a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35;3194422;
    Can I ask that you keep my friend in your thoughts and prayers today? She is having back surgery this morning and I'm getting worried about her. I won't be able to go see her til later this afternoon so I won't know how it goes unless her mom or roommate text me. Thanks in advance! Hope everyone has a great day!
    Consider it done.

PGM35 I too will keep your friend in my prayers.

My husband is having surgery tomorrow morning at 5:30am our time. Please send him all the positive thoughts and prayers you can. I cannot be with him because he's in Mexico and my son has school and I have work. They are removing a bunion which is a routine surgery for these guys but he is going to be put under so I worry just a little bit.
    Yup, with donuts!!

buglover - I'll keep your husband in my thoughts and prayers.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

+ Reply to Thread