+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 1240 FirstFirst ... 165657585960616263646566676869707172737475761161665661066 ... LastLast
Like Tree1967Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Things Happen............ J1NVUPatricia's Avatar
    Well the thing that is on my mind the most right now is Monday. valentine's day. last month i was expected to get at least 3 gifts, which is a lot for me. In the last two weeks i got on punishment so i cant go out and the other person that was supposed to get me a gift is mad at me. the third person who was madly in love with me is not getting me anything because he is not madly in love with me anymore. is'nt that just crappy. i just want Monday to go and pass by like any other day of the week. all my Friends and family are going crazy about it and it is really making me sick. all my friends are saying that all three of my valentine's will get me something anyway but i am not so sure. well that's all that is on my mind right now.
    Love is very complicated and complex thing that can be expressed in many different ways. No one really knows the true meaning of love.
    Love Always Patricia

Sheri got back her results from the tumor and it is not benign.

She is one tough cookie and I am sure she can fight it, but please keep her in your prayers or send good vibes her way.

Prayers are headed her way.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    JLuvs, I will keep her in my prayers
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Jluvs, Ill keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

As for me Im still pregnant. Went to the Doctors on Friday. My blood pressure is high. so now Im on complete bedrest. Before I was on modified bedrest. So I have to do my blood Pressure every day and call if its high. Yesterday, I had to have a Fetal Non-Stress Test. Fine..I had to drive myself because my hubby couldnt get off and there was nobody else. So I get there, and get right in...the baby looks good but my blood pressure is even higher. So they call my Doctor who wants labs drawen right away. Their thought was if the labs are bad..we are going to induce you or you will be hospitilzed till birth (which is 5 weeks away, my due date was redone, so its further away than we thought) anyhow...I get the labs done...get to my car to go home...Im stuck in traffic for 3 hours. I cried for practically an hour of that time....UGHHHHH
    Of course I forgot my cell phone...so I couldnt call my hubby. Im sure when I finally got home my blood pressure was thru the roof!
    I wont find out the results till Wednesday...Sorry to ramble on and on.... I feel better though!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Tallulah! I'm so sorry you are going through all of this. Just keep in mind the end result will be an amazing little baby. Pregnancy is often not the glowing experience that many hope for and you only have a few weeks left...you can do it! PM me if you need anything...even a ride to the Dr's, I have a lot of free time on my hands lately. I'm not that far and I can easily commiserate with you.

Take good care of yourself and the baby Tallu
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Tallulah, so sorry you are stressed! Jluvs, we are all thinking of you now...

Last week was the worst week ever. Things were just crazy at work. Do you know the old saying "bad things happen in threes"? Well I always thought that was the stupidest thing, but it turns out, last week, it was completely true.

We had a serious industrial accident last Tuesday where an employee was very badly burned. He isn't going to loose his leg, but will require extensive skin grafting. It burned all the way down to an artery in his ankle, so there was blood exposure (7 of us had to go get tested for HIV,Hep B, and C). It was the most gory thing I have ever seen. There was skin and blood and the smell...I haven't been sleeping well lately because I can't get the image out of my mind. As the QA/Safety person, of course, I feel somewhat responsible.

Then on Wednesday, one of our supervisors had a heart attack. He was rushed right to the hospital, so he is going to be ok. Friday, one of our trucks drove off with a forklift in the back. The driver was in the forklift when it fell off the back of the truck. No one was injured (thank goodness) but the forklift was totaled.

The last two incidents were not as bad as the first because no lasting damage occurred, but they sure did serve to make me nervous. I almost don't want to come into work anymore!!

I know that in the great scheme of things, none of these incidents is that horrible because everyone survived, but I am having a very hard time dealing with everything. Especially the kid who got burned.

Thanks for listening all.
    Here comes Avery! April 10, 2006

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Tallul, I'm sorry to hear about your medical problems. I hope all will work out for you. I will keep you and your baby in my prayers. Please take good care of yourself. If you ever need to talk, I'm only a pm away
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I just wanted to post a quick thanks to all of you. You have no idea how much it helps to know that others are praying for Sheri.

+ Reply to Thread