+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1622Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Re: Talk about your troubles

Will do, famita. I hope all goes well.

So I get a voice mail regarding the account I just closed with Discover due to someone getting into the account and changing the banking information. It said, thank you for your inquiry regarding the $4 payment to your account. All fees have been reversed and late fees have been taken off for this. WTF? The account is no longer in service, it has been transferred to an entirely different account number now and no one can get to it. I'm going to call them back again to find out what happened with a payment that I didn't make to the account and why there were any fees involved to begin with. Once the new card comes through, I'm going to write them a check for the entire balance and pay it off that way they cannot say I am doing anything with this new card, it will have a zero balance. God I hate Discover!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Ah yesss....nothing like drama! Let's just hope it is very limited drama!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm getting used to drama now with all the crap that's happened this year. I always say when things are going too smoothly, something is going to be thrown in to shake things up and keep me on my toes!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Good luck, Buglover Maybe you can enjoy some of their fantastic customer service while trying to solve this issue I had just paid off the card and that is when I ran into my little "issue" with them. I had only gotten the card because of the 0% intro offer so that I could pay off the balance with no interest. Mission accomplished - cancel card. If only it were that simple.... Have a bottle of wine on hand for that phone call

I'm getting used to drama now with all the crap that's happened this year. I always say when things are going too smoothly, something is going to be thrown in to shake things up and keep me on my toes!!
    Never fails

Always Margaritaville, always. Wine is a staple in my home for these wonderful times when I have to deal with incompetent people!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3141709;
    Always Margaritaville, always. Wine is a staple in my home for these wonderful times when I have to deal with incompetent people!
    We must be related I just had to give this bit of advice to MRD in the Koffee Klatch thread She had the day from hell and no wine in the house!!!!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I only need wine when coming from 'overdealing' with "my little darlins' " at the community center, but it's been many weeks now, since I've had any, so maybe something is getting better? I swear, I don't know how teachers do it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3141716;
    I only need wine when coming from 'overdealing' with "my little darlins' " at the community center, but it's been many weeks now, since I've had any, so maybe something is getting better? I swear, I don't know how teachers do it.
    They come home and take it out on their own kids, wife/husband. We have 3 teachers who live in the complex and if their students don't listen, I swear they start lecturing their own kids, kids in the complex, wives, husbands.... it's a little annoying!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Sister relationships are hard. I'm the older sister by 8 years, so I'm probably the judgemental pain in the a** in the relationship. I always manage to hurt her feelings or offend her without meaning to. It's so hard to keep my mouth shut when I think she's making a mistake. But even if my sister and I are having one of our bad spells, I NEVER let that affect my relationship with my niece.

+ Reply to Thread