+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 1190 FirstFirst ... 155556575859606162636465666768697071727374751151655651065 ... LastLast
Like Tree966Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Thanks for the update on Sam, combat. Please keep providing them. I'm glad to hear he's doing better.

It has been awhile since I posted an update and unfortunately I have some not so good news

My friend that was diagnosed with cancer does not have cancer, she was misdiagnosed again. She keeps getting sicker and sicker and no one is able to find out what is wrong.

My other friend that I told you about, whose mother had cancer, called me today and let me know that his Mum had died. It was very sudden and it breaks my heart for him to be in so much pain.

Sorry to hear that JLuvs *hugs*

Will don't have any fun. madbanana's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    It has been awhile since I posted an update and unfortunately I have some not so good news

My friend that was diagnosed with cancer does not have cancer, she was misdiagnosed again. She keeps getting sicker and sicker and no one is able to find out what is wrong.

My other friend that I told you about, whose mother had cancer, called me today and let me know that his Mum had died. It was very sudden and it breaks my heart for him to be in so much pain.

*hugz*...Sorry to hear that! ..We're here for you
    peace;
    it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart

Thanks so much guys

My friend called me again tonight and the memorial service is on Friday. So if you could keep him in your thoughts, and the rest of his family, I would truly appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    Thanks so much guys

My friend called me again tonight and the memorial service is on Friday. So if you could keep him in your thoughts, and the rest of his family, I would truly appreciate it.

JLuvs, I'm sorry to hear about your friend's loss and your other friend's medical problem. I will keep both of them in my prayers. If you need to talk, we are here for you.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Well, I took the lay off. They couldn't dump our insurance and I couldn't afford the entire premiums so I decided to be laid off so I could collect unemployment and get my entire 401K. I should be ok for about 6 months...time enough to find another job.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Well what can I say accept when it rains it pours

I belong to another message board sort of like this, except I have met a lot of people from it and transitioned to real life friends with them.

Today I got news that Sheri had a mild stroke and is in the hospital. They also found a small tumor in her brain and she has had a biopsy done.

Pray for her, the doctors, and her family.

dagwood that sucks. I'm sure you will find another job in no time. Good luck and keep us posted.

Jluvs, I'm sorry to hear about your friend. She will be in my prayers
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

New update in my job rollercoaster.

I have my job back. The insurance guy figured out that everyone would cancel anyway so he bent the rules. The boss said we can either cancel or he would pay a part of our premiums..not much but some. Also, they decided they would close out all the 401K's because the boss couldn't afford the $2500 administration fees this year. When the old boss left she left quite a mess for him to clean up. The more I hear about it the more I want to find her and smack her silly.

I go back Monday! It will still be a tough few months, but I will have about a $5000 cushion in the bank to make it through. I am very glad...I didn't want to leave this job. I have been there for over 9 years and I love it there. We are all like family, not just co-workers.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

+ Reply to Thread