+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1692Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

MRD

Re: Talk about your troubles

Unk, the most swiftest and special prayers will be said for Zac and for the rest of your family.

You all hang in there. Ok?
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Prayers are going out to you and your family, Unk.

Unk - I am so very sorry about Zac. Please know that many prayers will be going up for him and your family! And please keep us posted on the little guy!

Several years ago, I actually bought a pregnancy test, handed it to my sons girlfriend and stood outside of the bathroom door while she took it. I left no doubt in her mind, that the drama was stopping right than and there. At first my son was upset with me, but as time went by, and there was no more " I think I might be pregnant" drama, he understood why.
    This sounds like a fabulous idea, Sherri!!

Unk - I'm so sorry to hear about Zac. A co-worker was diagnosed to Leukemia several years ago. It's gone into remission and she's been feeling great. I pray for the same outcome for Zac. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Please keep us posted.

Prayers here too, Unk, for that cute lil grandson of yours. May he get better real soon!

Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way Unk.
    CYA

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3071426;
    My seven year old grandson is in Children's Hospital. It has been determined that he has leukemia. He was admitted last Tuesday. He hasn't been feeling well for the last few weeks, nauseous, tired, etc. My son went to the doctor with him Tuesday to try to find an answer. When my son pointed out that he was walking funny they decided to do an x-ray of his stomach to see if anything was there. The x-ray showed a discoloration of the bones around his pelvis and chest area. He was told to take the child to Children's asap as they were afraid it was cancer.
    After numerous cat scans, MRI's and blood work it was determined that he has leukemia. They still haven't determined which type he has, Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML) or Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) . He had a bone marrow test Friday and his first dose of chemo at that time. We still don't know how long he will be at the hospital. It could be 3 weeks or 3 months depending on the type of leukemia. Please keep Zac in your thoughts and prayers. Hopefully he and his dad will be out fishing again real soon.

I used to work at a Children's Hospital (medical lab) where the oncology children came in to receive their treatments. I remember, that the children that were laughing the most at the cartoons and movies being shown while they were receiving treatments, were the fastest to recover and the healthiest long term. Children have resilient physiologies, and if you can find a way to bring laughter, joy, and excitement into his life during this challenging time, he will have a better prognosis. I wish him a speedy recovery!
    I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers.

Unk, I hope your grandson has a speedy recovery. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Unk, my thoughts and prayers are with you, Zac and his family during this time of uncertainty. I hope they will find out very soon which path of treatment to take so that he will be back fishing in no time.

Unklescott, my prayers and my thoughts are with you, your family and especially your grandson. I can't imagine what its like to sit beside someone that you love so dearly and not be able to do anything. Its gotta be tough, but he looks like a tough little guy, he'll pull through. God bless and know that we are all here for you whenever you may need us

+ Reply to Thread