+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1359Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Re: Talk about your troubles

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2922467;

Hmmm. Troubles, yep still got the same old ones I had before. Think I could sell them on Ebay?!
    Let me know if that works out for you....I could make a fortune
    CYA

I don't think anyone would buy them even if you could misskitty.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2927043;
    I don't think anyone would buy them even if you could misskitty.
    I don't know, if someone was willing to buy a 10 year old, half eaten grilled cheese with the Virgin Mary on it, they'd buy anything.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

My locker room PT said the hand held ultrasound sounded dangerous - you have to know what you're doing. I remembered I had a hand-held infrared with massage unit that I dug out and I've been using that. It really doesn't hurt at all. At this point the only problem is that I can't bend it much and there is still this swollen lump on the outside of the knee. I'm still wrapping it and using a crutch (most of the time). I have an MRI on Sunday morning at 8:30 (weird) but my follow-up appointment isn't until a week after that. I guess it's time to hit the library with April vacation starting tomorrow at 1:55. I do plan to do some gardening. I can crutch around and prune back the berry bushes and rake. Dan can do some digging for me. We just switched terms which is the busiest time for us - 150 new students and grades due for the last batch. Crazy, crazy, crazy.
    Count your blessings!

MRD

I'd be more than happy to sell my fibromyalgia symptoms on ebay. It's flared up again this week and this is probably one of the worst flareups, I've had in way over a year.
    I am seriously thinking that there is a huge connection to this and allergies. I've been doing some reading on the allergy connection and as much as I dread it, I am thinking on going on the diet that is reccomended and eliminating the stuff that the research says can be allergy related. It's pretty strict, but I also can't do much when I feel as badly as I have for the past 2 days. So it may be worth it in the long run. I have a call in to my dietician to see if we can explore more food allergy things and maybe get a different eating plan started.
    Why does this always hit when I'm floating along fairly well, being happy and feeling good?

Gut, hope your knee continues to improve. Don't overstress it with the gardening.

Gutmutter: I can't believe you are trying to garden already!

myrosiedog: I find that a couple of extra-strength tylenol with a rye and coke really take away my fibromyalgia pain; mostly because I fall asleep and then don't remember how much I'm hurtin'

My trouble is that my sweetie was going to drive up for a weekend visit of airbrushing and painting, but the weather is turning so awful, we've decided it's safer that he stay home. So I've vaccumed, done the laundry, grocery shopped, and washed the floors all for nothing. Well, I guess I'll enjoy the clean house with my kitties.

Oh, and we're expecting 4 days of snow!!! It was just a couple of days ago that I hung up my snowblower on the wall of the garage for the year. Mother Nature is not my favorite person right about now. :nono
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

misskitty, I couldn't even imagine having snow at this time of year. Here I was complaining about 60 degree weather when it should be warmer by now and then read that you're expecting 4 days of snow . Here's wishing your tulips make it through and that you have warm, sunny days in your near future. And like you said, at least you can enjoy the clean house even though your sweetie can't make it. The first day of a shiny, clean smelling house is the best! Never fails though, when I mop it decides to rain and then the pets track in the mud. It's like the weather knows when I get off my butt to do some deep cleaning and says "I'll teach her to wait so long" .

MRD

I couldn't imagine all the snow you have and now you are getting more? Miss Kitty, sending warming thought and a virtual hot toddy your way.

Oh, on - not more snow! Spring has to come soon for you, Miss Kitty!

My trouble - My husband got a brand new truck about 3-4 months ago. We were on our way to our son's lacrosse game a couple of days ago, and my husband wanted to stop and get Philadelphia soft pretzels for the team for after the game. As he's pulling into the parking lot, some guy backed out of a parking spot right into the side of my husband's truck. (Did I mention that it was only 3-4 months old???) So it's scraped from the rear door all the way to the back. Fortunately, the insurance company has no problem putting in new parts. And more fortunately, no one was hurt. But boy, was my husband mad! I actually felt sorry for the poor guy. He kept saying he never saw the truck. (Excuse me - bright, sunny day and bright red truck. Just how do you miss that???)

MRD

Glad no one was hurt, but its still such a pain to deal with the insurance and the repair shop, be without the truck while it is repaired, etc.

+ Reply to Thread