+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1676Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Re: Talk about your troubles

I am very unhappy that I won 4 items on Ebay and now the transactions are cancelled the the seller unavailable. All that time bidding and checking was just wasted! And I can't find anything even similar there. And I missed Big Brother too. .
    Last edited by misskitty; 04-10-2008 at 04:07 PM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I hate when that happens misskitty! They really should speed up investigations so bad sellers are taken out before they allow people to bid on their stuff.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I like the taste of soy milk.

So today I worked from home because my upper body feels like someone has pulled all my muscles out. Yesterday my son stayed home from school because his stomach was bothering him all day. I fear we have gotten a flu type bug from his little half brother that he saw this weekend.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Sending chicken soup to you and little bug....feel better!
    CYA

I hope you and little bug feel better.

Thanks! I stayed home again today. Every ten minutes on the throne in the bathroom. I am definitely having soup tonight!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Buglover - I hope you feel better soon. I had a hideous bout of flu or something a few weeks ago and I would not wish that on anyone! I spent three or four days observing "the thrones" in our house from floor level..... While I was hurling, I kept thinking about how we REALLY need to clean the bathroom floors more often. Then, the plague took over my lower digestive track and I spent a LOT of time on the throne. By that point, I did not even care what the throne (or I) looked like. In retrospect, I think I deserve a crown and maybe a magic wand.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;2913114;
    Buglover - I hope you feel better soon. I had a hideous bout of flu or something a few weeks ago and I would not wish that on anyone! I spent three or four days observing "the thrones" in our house from floor level..... While I was hurling, I kept thinking about how we REALLY need to clean the bathroom floors more often. Then, the plague took over my lower digestive track and I spent a LOT of time on the throne. By that point, I did not even care what the throne (or I) looked like. In retrospect, I think I deserve a crown and maybe a magic wand.
    For you.......feel better.
    CYA

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by doxie;2913114;
    Isn't it odd the things that cross our minds at moments? I've had the same thought you've had about the bathroom before and then I got even sicker and couldn't have cared less what the bathroom looked like. It could have been a truckstop restroom for all I cared.

Glad you are feeling better. Hope you get your crown and wand.

Buglover, hope you are much better soon.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread