+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 1224 FirstFirst ... 94950515253545556575859606162636465666768691091595591059 ... LastLast
Like Tree1622Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

FORT Fogey
    Eva- I'm so sorry.

Right now, I feel pretty crappy. First a bit of back story. So recently my soccer team has been doing terribly due to a lack of effort on the freshman's part. So my pal Julie and I (we're both captains) had a talk with the team yesterday to tell them that we all need to step it up if we want to win.

Now the part that makes me sad. Julie went to her locker this morning and a paper fell out. It said "Julie is a bossy bitch. We all hate you." Now Julie is one of the nicest people in the world and it just upsets me that someone could be cruel. Why are teenagers so mean? I just can't fathom someone being so utterly evil. I hate people like that.

Thanks guys, I appreciate all the support I get from you. I'll let you know what happens when I get back from my appt today.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Question:

If you don't agree with the tack your best friend has taken in her relationship with her husband, do you tell her or do you support her no matter what?

*it's not the relationship its the way she's trying to end it that I'm not onboard with. She's putting the man through misery and it's not necessary.
    I would tell her, but do it very gently. Maybe by pointing out that if the tables were turned she wouldn't want him to do that to her.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Quote Originally Posted by EvaLaruefan
    Thanks guys, I appreciate all the support I get from you. I'll let you know what happens when I get back from my appt today.

I hope it all goes well Eva.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I wish you the best of luck, Eva..we're here for you.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I'm so sorry to hear that, Eva. It doesn't seem fair that when you decide to do something nice for yourself, it gets messed up. It does sound like your doctor is trying to take good care of you, though - I hope you can find some comfort in that. Good luck and let us know how you're doing.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    I apologize to everyone who has real problems for taking up space, but I'm gonna toss in a short whine. One of the worst days ever. It's really hard being a great mom all the time - even after all these years of practice. Really bad day.

I'm relatively sure I've lost my bid for Mother of the Year - again - 25 years in a row. I feel like Susan Lucci.

*end of pity party*

Shoot JD, I lost my bid for mother of the year on New Year's day.

It's part of being a mom, technically I don't think anyone ever wins mother of the year (well, maybe if you gave birth on Dec 30 and didn't have time to goof up yet)

But, sorry you had a bad day with the offspring.

Hope things get better J.D., we're all mother of the years, we're aloud bad days.

As for my update, I have to have surgery in April to fix my "problem" Oh well...what can you do, guess many people always say "why me?", c'est la vie.

Eva my thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

+ Reply to Thread