+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2015Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Re: Talk about your troubles

Mostly his having his own agenda and never telling me what it is and then gets cranky when my agenda doesn't match his.
    To paraphrase every woman who ever lived on this or any other planet:
    If you really loved him, you'd know what he was thinking
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2846168;
    To paraphrase every woman who ever lived on this or any other planet:
    If you really loved him, you'd know what he was thinking
    Ah but I'm NOT every woman (which hubby tells me all the time is the reason he fell in love with me) and my psychic abilities only go so far. Mostly to prediciting what hosts will serve at dinner and the ability to psychically divine the lawyer in the room and where he went to law school. Actually the last one is a great trick that amazes everyone as I'm actually right most of the time. And I can't explain it.
    Now why can't I have a psychic skill that actually I could put to good use??

I guess if I ever need a lawyer it would be a good use, but I can psychically see that I won't be needing a lawyer in the near future.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Speaking of lawyers, (MRD, you brought it up), my son in Florida went to a party with friends this past Saturday and he had a great time. So great that one of the guys in the group got completely wasted and became the attorney of everyone present, then he tossed his cookies, and when management came to throw them all out of the establishment, the lawyer said it wasn't because he was drunk, but because he ate bad fish. I'm sure the restaurant appreciated him bellowing that one out!

famita, it's nice to hear your son went out and had a good time in the wake of all that has happened. I hope you are all hanging in there.
    Yup, with donuts!!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by famita;2847967;
    Speaking of lawyers, (MRD, you brought it up), my son in Florida went to a party with friends this past Saturday and he had a great time. So great that one of the guys in the group got completely wasted and became the attorney of everyone present, then he tossed his cookies, and when management came to throw them all out of the establishment, the lawyer said it wasn't because he was drunk, but because he ate bad fish. I'm sure the restaurant appreciated him bellowing that one out!
    I've known so many lawyers in my life (mainly do to being in the title business and most of my dad's friends were lawyers) that I honestly can say I know why they call it "the bar" now. (not saying all lawyers are like that, but the ones I've known were.)
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Ok here's a weird one for you all...for about a week now I've been experiencing a vibration in 4 second intervals in my left heel. I've googled it but haven't come up with anything definitive. My upper back is incredibly tight and some of the vertibre are a bit sore. Has anyone ever experienced this? It's like a cell phone is on vibrate or my neighbors are using the bass too loud downstairs!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I'm certainly no expert, but it sounds like something having to do with the nerves in your back to me. I'd definitely get it checked out.

Almost sounds like the beginning of a disc pressing on your sciatic nerve. Does your leg tingle at all or feel a tad weaker?
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

No, it's just the foot. I am 45% disabled in my arms and upper back.....I believe working from home without the proper chair and set up is the culprit plus I've gained 15lbs and that always makes my back worse. I'm going to stick to my walking and trying to cut back on calories. That's so hard because mr buglover and my son love fatty food and don't really have to worry that much. Mr buglover is about 20lbs overweight but has been since I met him 8 years ago and my son is a teenage toothpick!! I am trying to make an appt for tomorrow with the doctor for my sinuses/tooth and will speak to him about the vibration/tingling in my foot as well.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel;2852232;
    Almost sounds like the beginning of a disc pressing on your sciatic nerve. Does your leg tingle at all or feel a tad weaker?
    I was going to suggest the same thing. The vibrating or tingling in my foot is always a sign that my sciatica is acting up. Try using ice packs on your back, if there is some swelling that will help to ease off the pressure on the nerves. With my sciatica the lower back is where I need it but if you have upper back pain try it there. Don't leave the ice on for more than 20-25 minutes at a time though. You can alternate with heat too.

Hope you feel better, Buglover.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

+ Reply to Thread