+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2014Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Re: Talk about your troubles

MDH isn't feeling so well his sinuses are all clogged up, so today we got him some Claritin D. We'll see if it works.

famita and owlie, I'm so sorry for both your losses. How heartbreaking! My thoughts are with you both at this time.

And roses, I do hope you can find some relief soon. It must be so frustrating to do everything your doctor is telling you and still struggle with the pain.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

famita and owlie, please accept my condolences for your tragic losses The FoRT has one big shoulder should you need to cry.

And roses, wow. Those are cool x-rays! I'm sure you don't look at them the same way though. I don't have any suggestions. Maybe take a break? Talk to the therapist and express your concerns and frustrations with the lack of progress? I hope you get some relief soon.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

owlie I'm sorry for your recent loss. My heart goes out to.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2822738;
    So, has anyone here had any physical therapy stories they'd like to share?
    I'm sorry to see you are still having so much trouble! (The xrays are interesting, though) I did have a co-worker, now retired, that had fusions in the neck and back, and said the only thing he thought helped was traction, which he did at home ;shrug
    My personal opinion of physical therapy is that it either helps a whole lot, or is a waste of time, without much in between. When I had MRSA years ago before they knew what it was, I nearly died and couldn't get out of bed for a few months. In that case I think it truly helped for the therapists to help me do some exercises, lean to use crutches, and get used to walking again.
    However, a couple of years ago, I was having really bad plantar fascitis, and I was going to PT three days a week, and felt like it was an absolute waste after the first two times I went. A couple of the stretching exercises helped, but I was perfectly caplable of doing them at home, ditto for the ice packs. The biofeedback, ultrasound, and so forth, I felt were useless in the long run.
    Looking back, I wish I had just learned the exercises and quit going. I really felt it was a huge waste of money and time. In fact my feet never really got much better at all until I was out of work for six weeks after my hysterectomy, so I probably just needed some time off.

Owlie and Famita--i'm sorry to hear about your losses. I don't come in this thread often, but when I do, I see things like this and usually decide what's bugging me isn't so bad after all.
    Last edited by queenb; 03-04-2008 at 11:55 PM.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

famita and owlie. Please accept my condolences on your recent losses. My heart breaks for you both.
    I hope that you can find peace and comfort in those that love and surround you.
    CYA

famita and owlie, I'm so sorry. I'll be thinking of you both.

I wanted to offer my sincerest condolences to famita and owlie - I am so sorry for the losses that you have both experienced. I don't think there is anything more devastating than the loss of a child, and you are in my thoughts and prayers.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

famita- Iam soo sorry for your loss. Please know that if you need ANYTHING just pm me ok?
    owlie-Iam sorry for your loss. Just pm me if you need ANYTHING ok?

famita and owlie,
    I am so sorry for both of your losses. Although words cannot take away the pain, please know you are in my daily thoughts and prayers as well.
    And famita, as far as your boss goes, I personally would have a hard time keeping my mouth shut. But I do hope he realizes you will need time for yourself during the weeks and months to come. I truly hope the man comes to his senses and realizes how truly devastating your loss is.

+ Reply to Thread