+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1522Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Re: Talk about your troubles

Owlie, I am so terribly sorry for your loss.

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

Owlie, I'm so sorry for your loss. I don't think we ever know why, and it seems to hard to just accept. Know that you are in our prayers.

Roseskid, I LOVE the earring look! (What are the odds that your ear lobes are shaped like pierced earrings?!) Have you delved into the bio-feedback? Several of my friends who have spinal stenosis have gone the fusion route. One has gone through something that numbs you permanently.

famita; I'm so very sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved son. I cannot imagine the grief you and your family are suffering. His celebration of life sounded wonderful; I'm sure he was watching from above. I hope your other son's wedding brings you joy and hope.

owlie: My sincerest condolences to you on the loss of your baby girl. How simply tragic and devestating. My prayers are with you at this very difficult and painful time.

roseskid: Meowza, scary x-rays! I do not have any suggestions for you, but I do hope that you are able to find some relief and feel better soon!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

famita and owlie My heart breaks for both of you as you are going through this difficult time.

Please take care of yourself and know that your FORT family will always be here to help you!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts. I appreciated each and every one of them. I am dealing right now by not dealing (truly) with the emotional part. I called a lawyer in Ga in the town that he lived and got some things started. Since we're still waiting on his personal effects, I don't know even what bank he used. All of that will come in time.

My boss wants me to be up and going already-"what is my problem?". I told him I would be here, but be prepared for my eyes to tear up every now and then. I won't be able to drive out of town to the other office until next week (due to my silly doctor's orders) so he'll have to wait on that.

famita - my heart just breaks for you. Pop in every now and again and let us know how you're doing.

famita, I don't even know what to say that hasn't already been expressed. Having a son close to your son's age, I can't even imagine how you are feeling other than how I know I would be feeling, which is devastated to say the least. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. I don't know what your boss' problem is but you would think he'd be more than willing to give you a leave of absence during this time.

Owlie, I'm so sorry about the loss of your baby. Take all the time you need to work through your emotions. There is no set standard on how to deal with a loss so don't feel guilty at all about how you're feeling. Big hug to you.

I haven't met any of my fort friends personally but my heart breaks everytime I read about your tragedies, sorrows, and heartaches. It really puts my own petty issues into perspective.

owlie, I'm so sorry for your loss. Take every moment you need to grieve and be angry, sad, whatever it is that you are feeling. Take those moments for you. I send you and your husband my condolences.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by famita;2823544;
    Thank you all for your kind words and thoughts. I appreciated each and every one of them. I am dealing right now by not dealing (truly) with the emotional part. I called a lawyer in Ga in the town that he lived and got some things started. Since we're still waiting on his personal effects, I don't know even what bank he used. All of that will come in time.

My boss wants me to be up and going already-"what is my problem?". I told him I would be here, but be prepared for my eyes to tear up every now and then. I won't be able to drive out of town to the other office until next week (due to my silly doctor's orders) so he'll have to wait on that.
    Oh Famita, it's hard enough with what you are dealing with and then to have your boss be an a**.
    I'd want to ask him what HIS problem is. Geez. You just had surgery and a devastating loss, and he wants you to be 100% at work at this time? He's nuts.

Know you are in my thoughts and prayers as you work through everything.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

famita - Honey I wish I could just hold you in my arms and help absorb some of the pain. Please know that your friends here are holding you and your family in our hearts and prayers. owlie - I'm sorry for your loss, too. So difficult not knowing why. A big hug to all our extended family here at FORT. Tell your family you love them every chance you get.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread