+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1622Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Re: Talk about your troubles

I feel for you!! I am CONSTANTLY cold. We're talking perma goosebumps. Ever since I lost my "insulation" I cannot get warm!

I gained your "insulation" this winter c/a. I have gained 15lbs from November and I'm desperately trying to lose them!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Aww buglover, you'll lose them! I know my body just has to adjust. But darn it all, I just want it to be above freezing for a while!

FORT Fanatic Titans Champion

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2815689;
    I feel for you!! I am CONSTANTLY cold. We're talking perma goosebumps. Ever since I lost my "insulation" I cannot get warm!
    That is the reason I am feeling the cold this winter. I lost my "insulation" (50lbs) this spring/summer and I didn't put two and two together. Thanks

You're welcome. I lost over 130 over the course of the summer/winter and only really started feeling it when the last 30 came off. But now it's like my internal temp guage is busted. Is that how you feel too? I shouldn't really complain because I'd rather the weight gone and be chilly than the other way around, but it does get very annoying being constantly cold.

These -4 temps are better, but I can't wait till it hits the plus side even over night again!

Wow, 130? I will never complain about 15lbs again! Amazing canadian angel!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Thanks buglover. It's all a matter of perspective. One person's 15 is another person's 130 . All that matters in the end is how happy we are with who we are. That happiness is something I'm attaining! I just have to take it all one day at a time. Especially with school piling up. Making time for everything is definitely my trouble of the moment!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2815909;
    You're welcome. I lost over 130 over the course of the summer/winter and only really started feeling it when the last 30 came off. But now it's like my internal temp guage is busted. Is that how you feel too? I shouldn't really complain because I'd rather the weight gone and be chilly than the other way around, but it does get very annoying being constantly cold.

These -4 temps are better, but I can't wait till it hits the plus side even over night again!
    Congrats on the weight loss. I too have lost a great deal of weight and feel like my thermostat is busted. I am ALWAYS cold, even when the weather is warm. I have NEVER been the cold one, always hot, so its weird for me to be cold. But I actually get shivers I get so cold. I'm like you, I'm glad the weights gone, but I hate being constantly cold.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I think as we get older too we become less tolerant of cold. Mr Buglover is 7 years older than me and about 30lbs overweight yet he is still constantly cold.
    Yup, with donuts!!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2816599;
    I think as we get older too we become less tolerant of cold. Mr Buglover is 7 years older than me and about 30lbs overweight yet he is still constantly cold.
    None of the other women I know in my age range are cold. They are all constantly hot. Well not constantly as it comes in flashes!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread