+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1692Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Re: Talk about your troubles

I lose stuff all the time and never find it when I need it. It's always a week later when I'm not looking for it it pops up.

This cold is outrageous! I have never been this sick before! I pray none of you get this. I slept about 2 hours last night due to waking up choking because I was trying to breathe through my nose.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Well no matter what I have to go to work tomorrow. I can't stand this, I feel better today, but did also this morning and went straight down hill once I got to work, so I came home.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

MRD

You guys all feel better soon. The dr. gave my daughter some sample nose spray that has worked WONDERS. I'll go look up the name. She has used countless nasal sprays in the past, both Rx and over the counter and none of them work well for her. Her problem is that she has very abnormally small nasal passages and sinus cavities, so the LEAST bit of irritation and boom, she's swollen and can't breathe, but this stuff has been like a miracle.

I'll be right back with the name.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2801670;
    Can someone please tell me where I put my passport when I last used it two years ago? I have to use it in two and a half weeks and I CANNOT FIND IT ANYWHERE! It wasn't next to my birth certificate, where it SHOULD have been.

*sigh*
    I may or may not have sold it on the black market
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2801670;
    Can someone please tell me where I put my passport when I last used it two years ago? I have to use it in two and a half weeks and I CANNOT FIND IT ANYWHERE! It wasn't next to my birth certificate, where it SHOULD have been.

*sigh*
    Broadway, do you have a purse that you ONLY use for traveling? Or the side pocket of your carry on luggage? I know, you've probably checked those places at least twice already.

*sigh* After tearing up my house twice over for the last couple of days, I finally found the darned thing about an hour after I posted! YAHOOO!

Turns out that when you empty out boxes twice... you really should consider picking up the darned thing and moving it. Seriously, three days of digging in my bedroom and office to no avail... and here it was sitting underneath one of the boxes that I had emptied. Only once I had mentally given up on finding it and decided to make one last ditch effort and pick everything up and move it elsewhere did I find it! It was posting here that did it, I just know it... thank you guys for your help! And at least I got to foil Newf's dastardly plot..... At least my place is clean and organized now, heh.

Gabriel... I hope you're feeling better. And buglover... Zicam is my best friend at the moment! It works miracles.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Broadway,

I know that feeling of terror when you can't find your passport. Last September I went to the office in the morning the day I was scheduled to fly to Detroit. When I got there, I looked for something and realized I didn't have my driver's license. I ran home and tore my place apart and couldn't find my license (I realized later that I probably had thrown it away the day before when I was cleaning receipts out before my trip). I then started frantically searching for my passport which I hadn't used since 2002. I found it after 45 minutes. I swore I'd get more organized with things like that. Yeah, I haven't done a thing since I've been back (other than get a replacement license).
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Broadway: I'm so glad you found your passport. Those things are priceless!

buglover and gabriel: I'm sorry to hear you are still both sick. I hope you feel better soon... otherwise I might go to a clinic and get a little help from a prescription of something.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

So it looks like Mr. Scoutmom has the flu. He has fever, chills, sore throat, headache . . . it doesn't sound good. He has a doctor's appointment this afternoon. As for me, I'm going home and surround myself with a haze of Lysol. Gee, I wonder where Mr. Scoutmom is sleeping tonight??? 'Cause he sure as shootin' isn't sleeping in the same room with me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ScoutMom;2803400;
    So it looks like Mr. Scoutmom has the flu. He has fever, chills, sore throat, headache . . . it doesn't sound good. He has a doctor's appointment this afternoon. As for me, I'm going home and surround myself with a haze of Lysol. Gee, I wonder where Mr. Scoutmom is sleeping tonight??? 'Cause he sure as shootin' isn't sleeping in the same room with me!!!
    . I still feel a little wonky and my house is a mess, but I don't feel like cleaning all I want to do is sleep. Is there anyone out there who can train cats to clean house because it would be sooooo awesome.
    Broadway I'm glad you found your passport. I have one question, though do you have a safe at home? If you do put your passport and your birth certificate in there that way you don't loose them.

+ Reply to Thread