+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 1231 FirstFirst ... 54546474849505152535455565758596061626364651051555551055 ... LastLast
Like Tree1772Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

From what I can tell, it seems like that "lady" is officially one of your worst enemies now. I may be wrong, but she is m-e-a-n. I have no job to offer you either, but I hope you find one, and here is a

Cory

Glitter, that woman is beyond powercrazed...she's just a loon. She's going to go under from her own doings soon enough, just watch.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Thanks for the support guys.

I am applying for other jobs (and have been recently) and hope to get a bite.
    I think I'll go to the real administrator one more time and if he says he can do nothing, will go to HR and say she's 'creating mental anguish through a manner of speach that is demeaning and isolationist in nature' as her attitude is a flag of abusive behavior (telling me she's the only one I can trust, that no one else likes me but her, that 's she's protecting me and then yelling at me that she's the only one I can talk to and no one else).

And Tex - I wish that were true, but she's been working with this director for over 15 years, if they didn't can her before, I can't see them doing it now.

If all else fails, and you can't get the problem resolved, get yourself a large calendar, mark off the end of each day, until your semester ends, and you're able to get out of there.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Glitter,

Keep all the documentation you can on this crazy lady. Document every phone call, every conversation, every nod or wink this broad gives you. Try to go back and find anything you can that concerns your dealings with her. Then go to someone in HR (is there an HR?) or someone higher up and insist that you start reporting to someone who is sane. Isn't what she's doing a form of harrassment? If nothing else, you'll have documentation that you might need in future situations (if, years down the road, you run across her again and she tries to bad mouth you to a potential or current boss).

I really feel badly for you, but remember, this is a temporary thing (thank GOD) and she clearly has major problems. You could drive her even crazier by being super nice, acting exactly like she wants you to (all the while covertly taking notes of every, single thing - maybe even recording something!). Good luck.

As an aside to everyone else who gave advice to weathergirl91. I'm her mommy and have been living this drama with her from the beginning. It's very, very difficult to see your kids in emotional pain, and I greatly appreciate all the wonderful advice and friendship she's received from everyone here.

Chris

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Glitter- Ugh I feel your pain...hang in there. Cadcmmings gave you some terrific advice!

Cory, I think all of us have gone thru what you have at one time or another. What about joining activities outside school? Like Martial Arts, or art class or dance maybe? Join a swim team, or a church youth group. That why you may meet other friends, they may not be in school with you but they will be people youll know.
    Middle school and High school can be a drag, but hang in there. Develop skills and things you like and you will meet people and friends! Good luck!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Quote Originally Posted by cadcmmngs
    As an aside to everyone else who gave advice to weathergirl91. I'm her mommy and have been living this drama with her from the beginning. It's very, very difficult to see your kids in emotional pain, and I greatly appreciate all the wonderful advice and friendship she's received from everyone here.
    Amen. You seem to have a lovely daughter...she's going through some of the toughest years, isn't she? I HATED being 12/13...once I got through it, I came into my own, and never looked back, life was so much easier after middle school. She's lucky to have a mom like you to help her.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby

Cory, I think all of us have gone thru what you have at one time or another. What about joining activities outside school? Like Martial Arts, or art class or dance maybe? Join a swim team, or a church youth group. That why you may meet other friends, they may not be in school with you but they will be people youll know.
    Middle school and High school can be a drag, but hang in there. Develop skills and things you like and you will meet people and friends! Good luck!
    Thank you for all the ideas for clubs. I have never thought about joining other clubs, aside from 2 I am in now. They would be a good way to make friends. I am thinking about joining many new clubs in 9th grade. Thank you for your advice!

Cory

Quote Originally Posted by cadcmmngs
    I really feel badly for you, but remember, this is a temporary thing (thank GOD) and she clearly has major problems. You could drive her even crazier by being super nice, acting exactly like she wants you to (all the while covertly taking notes of every, single thing - maybe even recording something!). Good luck.

Chris
    That advice is the same advice you give me all the time, mom. lol. To be nice and to not show that you are mad or upset. And you DO give good advice mom, even if sometimes I say it is stupid

Cory
    Last edited by weathergirl91; 01-08-2005 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by weathergirl91
    And you DO give good advice mom, even if sometimes I say it is stupid
    Aww, how sweet. Pssst cadcmmngs, you better print this reply out and keep several copies to be brought up at the appropriate time in the years to come

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Aww, how sweet. Pssst cadcmmngs, you better print this reply out and keep several copies to be brought up at the appropriate time in the years to come
    Thank you. lol. Oh TRUST me, she will be printing out copies. lol. im joking...i mean...HOPEFULLY she wont.

Cory

+ Reply to Thread