+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1359Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Re: Talk about your troubles

chrelsey

I went back and read your post and I too am sorry for your troubles.
    Like another poster said, you are lucky your family seems to be close but, tough anyway.

MissKitty.....It's good you and everyone here posts and vents....I'm sorry too for your pain.

Gutter, I hope you are hanging tough there.

There are a lot of sad stories here. I suppose we all have them. I know I vented here once or twice and got amazing support when I really needed it.
    So, with the bad -there is good right?

I decided not to vent in this thread but, read it and forget my troubles.

I know things could be worse and I thank god for my friends and family.

This thread reminds me we all have ONE day. That's it. No promises for tomorrow. Tell the people you love that you love them.

Who
    knows.

It took a few tragedies over the past year and a half of my life to TRY to appreciate my family and my friends....before then - I was in another place where I just didn't fully appreciate LIFE.

I just past 40 -another birthday- I was cruising through this life. I didn't even know it. Any pains were self-inflicted.

So, Gabriel mentioned it back there too, we all have today and that is it.

Does everyone have to have bad things happen to feel so intensely? Maybe i was missing something. Maybe I grew up.

Anyway, I think it's great when people can post here about their pains/troubles

It's not always easy to open up but, it's so good for the soul.
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

Thank you gabriel, Gutmutter and Jamilee. The worst of the month has passed.

Onto little troubles.

What a frustrating day for me. I've been downloading photos and creating files in my computer and somehow, when I was being ever so very, very, careful...I lost at least 1G of photos from my Jasper trip and about 30photos I took on New Year's Eve with my sweetie and his friends. I was sure I did everything right, but I think I deleted a file I thought was a duplicate by accident. But I still can't figure out how some photos "disappeared" from my camera before I could even try and download them.

So I'm up late trying a new program called Art Plus Digital Photo Recovery (free download) to try and recover them. Something's happening, but I won't know until later if I got anything back.

I am just not good with technical thingamajiggys. Sigh
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Misskitty, i'm sorry you're having such a bad spell. The little stuff doesn't help either does it?
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2752682;
    Thank you gabriel, Gutmutter and Jamilee. The worst of the month has passed.

Onto little troubles.

What a frustrating day for me. I've been downloading photos and creating files in my computer and somehow, when I was being ever so very, very, careful...I lost at least 1G of photos from my Jasper trip and about 30photos I took on New Year's Eve with my sweetie and his friends. I was sure I did everything right, but I think I deleted a file I thought was a duplicate by accident. But I still can't figure out how some photos "disappeared" from my camera before I could even try and download them.

So I'm up late trying a new program called Art Plus Digital Photo Recovery (free download) to try and recover them. Something's happening, but I won't know until later if I got anything back.

I am just not good with technical thingamajiggys. Sigh
    I hope you can recover the photos. If not, see if someone professional can help. This happened to a friend that lost 250 shots from her nova scotia vacation. She took them to a computer professional and he got them back for her. As long as you don't take anymore photos on the camera, he may be able to recover them from there or the computer.

I'm sorry you have been having a bad time. You have been in my thoughts and prayers.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Here's my trouble for the new year. My grandma who is 89 has had bouts of Pulminary Heart Disease for a few years now. Off and on with oxygen and she'd get better to the point she didn't need it. She went into the hospital right after Thanksgiving, they drained fluid and she went back on oxygen. Last week she went back into the hospital and they did another procedure to alleviate the fluid which physically hurt her. She was in so much pain. Now she isn't talking even though she's alert. They had taken off her jewerly upon entry (her dnr bracelet) but last night they put the bracelet back on her wrist. She cried like she didn't want to be dnr anymore. Last night they asked if the family wanted to transfer her to a home, a hospice or to receive hospice care in her own home. Today a social worker will be evaluating the home situation to determine whether she can be discharged to go home to her house or if she has to go to a care center. I don't think she's going to see her 90th birthday in March. We lost my mom 7 years ago and then my uncle 3 years ago. She's been through so much but kept hanging on for the other 3 children. Her being sick is bringing back so much grief that I have pushed down from losing my mom. It's not a year so far.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Oh, buglover, I am so sorry to hear of your troubles. My dad was sick like that last year before he died, I know how hard it is to see. If you ever need to talk, I am a PM away.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

MRD

Buglover,

I could echo what Dagwood said. Both my parents went through similar things.
    My heart goes out to you and your family. Prayers for all of you.

Like Dag, I am a PM away if you need it.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I'm so sorry for your troubles, Buglover. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

I'll be thinking of you and your family, Buglover.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

buglover You are in my thoughts during this difficult time
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread