+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 1224 FirstFirst ... 34344454647484950515253545556575859606162631031535531053 ... LastLast
Like Tree1622Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    I've had more than one colonoscopy and have been awake for each one!
    I've had to endure several horrendous spine tests wide awake, and my friend has had the same tests, knocked out. I can't figure out how doctors make these decisions.

They even broke my toe during one of them.
    Sorry, Unk, but before I finished reading the sentence, I was thinking, "where did they start the colonoscopy.....in his toe?"
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Better a broken toe than a broken %^@#$, Unk!!!! I know you said you have big feet, but geesh! Toothdoc, I'm glad your testing was ok! My mom recently had this and an upper gi series done-she said it could have been a lot worse!
    MarlaD, the important thing is you and your fiance and what you two want. Don't worry about the families. If you don't want to be dressy, don't. I think one of the neatest weddings is one that was in the park. There were chairs for those that needed them. It was very casual in dress, but so beautiful and loving.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Forget the PM I sent you toothdoc, I didn't see this. I've had more than one colonoscopy and have been awake for each one! They even broke my toe during one of them. They jammed it between the table and the x-ray machine as I'm 6'3" and me feey were hanging off the table. Buttheads.

*threadjack*

I guess we know how you paid for that new car, eh?

*endjack*

There's nothing I really want to discuss yet but I do want to say I'm having a pretty bad day, feeling sad and blue (really doesn't happen often so it is worth posting when it does~lol)

You guys seem to always put a smile on my face so I just wanted to say thanks to my FORTers

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EvaLaruefan
    There's nothing I really want to discuss yet but I do want to say I'm having a pretty bad day, feeling sad and blue (really doesn't happen often so it is worth posting when it does~lol)

You guys seem to always put a smile on my face so I just wanted to say thanks to my FORTers
    Here's a couple of jokes for ya then...

What do you call a sheep without any legs?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    A cloud!

What's brown and sticky?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    A stick!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Tee hee, I enjoyed those, Maveno.

Cheer up Eva!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Hi Eva..hope you cheer up soon.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Eva, Hope you cheer up soon
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by ToothDoc
    Thanks for the well wishes to all who wrote.

It's all over and I have to say it wasn't bad at all. For anyone to has to have a colonoscopy, be sure to ask about the pill regime. It was a breeze. It wasn't even 1/2 as bad as any virus I've ever had. He gave me a little Versed and asked to roll on my left side. We spoke for a minute and the next thing I remember was being wide awake in the preop area. The knockout drug he uses takes effect in 1 or 2 seconds and wears off in about 15 mins. I came home as if nothing ever happened. He found 2 small polyps which will be sent to the lab. He told me they looked fine and that I didn't have anything to worry about.

I'm glad this is "behind" me.

toothdoc
    glad to hear all is well.....and you were lucky to get the pill regime. I had a colonoscopy back in October and I had the 4 gallon liquid regime and I think I'd rather clean house than go through that.......
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Eva hope you are having a better day now.........
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

+ Reply to Thread