+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1359Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Re: Talk about your troubles

SchmooII, I am also sorry to hear that you are in pain with the stitches, I haven't ever had them and hope to not get them, I hope that you get through it and have an amazing Christmas!

gabriel, mrd, schmoo and chrelsey: Thank you for your support. I honestly don't want to switch drs. This man has known me for 12 years and I know what it's like to have to start from scratch with others. He said the same thing to me about two years ago. I have to realize that I am somewhat now in a "wheelchair" of sorts and that I cannot go back to doing what I used to or hoping to live the way I want. I have to learn to live, happily, with my health "wheelchair". It's just not that easy. And takes a lot of energy.

Schmoo: I hope you will feel much better soon and you do not have an infection.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

cherlsey, best wishes for your MIL. It sounds like she is in excellent hands, and that the prognosis is good.

Best wishes to everyone, as you continue with your struggles.

I sure do wish each of you a healthy and happy 2008!

Damn it to hell, I just discovered that someone used my credit card number to the tune of $1350+ I know that it will eventually be resolved in my favor, but it is a lot of aggravation and frustration that I do not need. It took three months (or longer) to resolve an $80 charge last summer; I can only imagine how long it will take with this much money involved.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

OMG Newf...I'm so sorry....that will be a real pain in the ass to deal with!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Ugh Newf! I feel for you, that's happened to us once or twice. I hope that the credit card companies are as good as they have been with us in the past. Damn those shady people!! And good luck.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

Newf: Oh, that sucks! I hope that you get things straightened out quickly. Credit card companies must go crazy this time of year with fraudulent charges. I know that stores lose huge amounts of stock in shoplifting as well.

-------
    I spent most of today in bed. I was extremely tired and sad. I cried for several hours and just couldn't get going. I have to be in hospital tomorrow for another IVG and then get stuff together as my sweetie is planning to visit on Friday. I'm so tired I could just go hide in the basement bedroom for the next month.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

newfherder - that's lousy - Are you going to cancel that one and get a new number issued?

misskitty - I know that feeling of just wanting to stay in bed and cannot get going - you take care of yourself.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

MRD

Newf, that sucks. I hope you get it straightened out soon.

Miss Kitty, just get in bed with the kitties and take it easy. Rest and don't do too much.

Gabriel, I think we all get like that. I have felt that way a lot lately. And I may just go crawl back in bed today with my new books. It's cold and rainy here, so no point in doing anything. (well that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it)
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

This is just a little thing compared to most of you, but I have a check-up scheduled today with my oncologist's nurse practitioner. I already got the normal results back from my recent mammogram (yea!) so I know I'm ok. The place is more than an hour away and they're predicting freezing rain. I really don't want to go just to get my blood pressure taken and a pat on the back. Maybe I'll call and request a phone consultation instead.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread