+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1359Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

MRD

Re: Talk about your troubles

[QUOTE=chrelsey;2730669;]misskitty - I agree with gabriel and mrd that you need a different doctor - or at the very least, you need to have a serious talk with this one. It is a well known fact that having hope and a positive outlook is crucial to both physical and mental health, and to discourage someone from having hope is just not good advice, in my opinion. Here's to hope![/QUOTE]

Here! Here!

And chrelsey, from reading your post about your MIL, it sounds like the doctors at the cancer center gave her the hope that the ER docs took away.

Here's to hope! For all of us!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Miss Kitty -
    Reach for the stars but keep your feet on the ground.
    * and no one should ever get in your way.

chrelsey - I'm glad things are not as bad as first thought, and your family continues to be in my prayers.

My trouble - One Word
    STITCHES
    haven't gotten much sleep in the last 2 days. now I don't think it was the wrapping on my foot, same areas, bad pain. dr should be open in 10 minutes - just waiting to call.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;2730673;
    Miss Kitty -
    Reach for the stars but keep your feet on the ground.
    * and no one should ever get in your way.

chrelsey - I'm glad things are not as bad as first thought, and your family continues to be in my prayers.

My trouble - One Word
    STITCHES
    haven't gotten much sleep in the last 2 days. now I don't think it was the wrapping on my foot, same areas, bad pain. dr should be open in 10 minutes - just waiting to call.

Schmoo, I'm sorry to hear you are still having problems. My wish for you is a pain free holiday. Hope they can fix you up this morning.

My trouble is kind of funny actually. I thought Christmas was on Wed. and its on TUESDAY. Oh no, I am way behind and have one less day than I thought. Most people will be getting their Christmas cards AFTER Christmas.

Everyone come together for

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2730680;
    Schmoo, I'm sorry to hear you are still having problems. My wish for you is a pain free holiday. Hope they can fix you up this morning.

My trouble is kind of funny actually. I thought Christmas was on Wed. and its on TUESDAY. Oh no, I am way behind and have one less day than I thought. Most people will be getting their Christmas cards AFTER Christmas.
    This is TOO funny! I just had the exact same coversation with my daughter about 10 minutes ago. I kept insisting that it was on Wednesday, and she kept insisting that I'm obviously old and senile because it's on Tuesday! And mrd, you're way ahead of me on Christmas cards . . . I was still looking for some to buy yesterday when we were at Garden Ridge! I don't think my cards will make it out this year. Sure do wish they made "week after Christmas" cards!
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by chrelsey;2730703;
    This is TOO funny! I just had the exact same coversation with my daughter about 10 minutes ago. I kept insisting that it was on Wednesday, and she kept insisting that I'm obviously old and senile because it's on Tuesday! And mrd, you're way ahead of me on Christmas cards . . . I was still looking for some to buy yesterday when we were at Garden Ridge! I don't think my cards will make it out this year. Sure do wish they made "week after Christmas" cards!
    I LOVE Garden Ridge. But I have to stay out of there. It's a dangerous store for me.

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one confused on the day. And yes, maybe they should make Happy New Year cards! .

I went to all that work to make them, I just haven't mailed mine yet. I hate the post office and I've been dreading going. There is always a mile long line and surly clerks.

Newf, thanks for the hugs. I guess we all need one right now.

Thanks for the hug. needed it.

stitches are out. still more pain than there should be - and he had me in for a blood test to be sure I'm not getting an infection.
    but I am on my pain pills now and will just let it work until I feel better.
    I was on a project I couldn't postpone and they were doing the testing with Japan on the interface - so I had to stay focused for work. testing done, I'm going to just rest for the next 4 days (and take pills as I sse fit)

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

Schmoo, hoping there is no more pain for you!

For all you who don't have your cards in the mail yet,...blame it on the post offices!

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;2730964;
    Thanks for the hug. needed it.

stitches are out. still more pain than there should be - and he had me in for a blood test to be sure I'm not getting an infection.
    but I am on my pain pills now and will just let it work until I feel better.
    I was on a project I couldn't postpone and they were doing the testing with Japan on the interface - so I had to stay focused for work. testing done, I'm going to just rest for the next 4 days (and take pills as I sse fit)
    hee hee! Looks like they're working. (sorry, I'm the last one to tease someone else about typos and spelling! )

Hope you feel better soon. Take the pills. Pain puts more stress on the body. Take the pills, ease the pain, ease the stress and heal.

Sending good healing thoughts and prayers your way.

Hey SchmooII sorry to hear your stitches are bothering you. I hope you have a pain free holliday.

+ Reply to Thread