+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1622Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Re: Talk about your troubles

I hope everything works out with medications, insurance companies, etc., so you can start feeling better MRD. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a good biopsy result.

I WANT A SHOWER!!!!
    hubby just doesn't understand that I NEED one.
    and I need help getting it. I don't expect him to be there with me, but I need some setup ahead of time. and I can't do it on crutches, and I'm not allowed to get my foot wet.

probably wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the stupid hot flashes during this week along with the surgery. My hair is disgusting and I need it washed!!
    Hes understanding about everything else, but I feel just yucky.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;2714505;
    I WANT A SHOWER!!!!
    hubby just doesn't understand that I NEED one.
    and I need help getting it. I don't expect him to be there with me, but I need some setup ahead of time. and I can't do it on crutches, and I'm not allowed to get my foot wet.

probably wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the stupid hot flashes during this week along with the surgery. My hair is disgusting and I need it washed!!
    Hes understanding about everything else, but I feel just yucky.
    Awww schmoo, I'm sorry hubbie isn't being more understanding. Ya know, maybe you could "accidentally" trip him with your crutches to take out your frustration?

I can't do much from here except send you a virtual
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

thanks. he finally got it.
    we ended up putting a bar stool in the shower .

I feel much better now.

MRD

I was going to suggest a lawn chair. That's what I used when I couldn't get my leg wet.

I'm glad you got a shower. Bet it made you feel tons better. It's AMAZING to me how good a shower can make me feel when I'm feeling puny. Just some hot water and soap and its almost as good as a Rx from the doctor.

Hope you are on the mend quickly.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

JLuvs ... I feel so bad for you. But on the happier side, you and Sean were so lucky to have each other as friends. I believe that when someone touches your life deeply on earth they keep touching from heaven and through the gifts they left during their lifetime. You can use those gifts and re-gift them to others too.

schmoo so glad you got a shower and the fragrance in here is now SO much better, too.

myrosiedog Glad your procedure is done and you can indulge a little during the holidays. I am now researching how to get the carbohydrates out of the homemade ravioli on Christmas Any ideas. ?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2714847;
    JLuvs ... I feel so bad for you. But on the happier side, you and Sean were so lucky to have each other as friends. I believe that when someone touches your life deeply on earth they keep touching from heaven and through the gifts they left during their lifetime. You can use those gifts and re-gift them to others too.

schmoo so glad you got a shower and the fragrance in here is now SO much better, too.

myrosiedog Glad your procedure is done and you can indulge a little during the holidays. I am now researching how to get the carbohydrates out of the homemade ravioli on Christmas Any ideas. ?
    Carbs ONLY count on Dec.1-24 and 26-31. December 25th carbs do not count at all, so go for the ravioli!

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2714854;
    Carbs ONLY count on Dec.1-24 and 26-31. December 25th carbs do not count at all, so go for the ravioli!
    myrosiedog ... thank goodness you told me. You are so knowledgeable about these things. And consider ... if it wasn't for you I never would have met a short rib either.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Ahem. I love homemade ravioli. Hint. Hint.

MRD

Lois,
    I sure wish you lived near me, I'd love to cook for you.

My trouble is that the stupid, stupid insurance company is still declining my prescriptions and the dr. office is being a pain as well. They keep saying "we'll pass the message to the dr.". Meanwhile I don't have anything that is supposed to help these ulcers heal. I have something to help with the pain, but not the healing. ARGH!!!!

+ Reply to Thread