+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1622Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Talk about your troubles

JLuvs, I'm a little late in saying this, but you and Sean are in my thoughts and prayers
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Bless you JLuvs I will keep you and Sean's family close to my heart tonight.......
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;2713201;
    Sean is being taken off the machines tonight, if he hasn't been already. I said my last goodbye to him a little over an hour ago.
    JLuvs ... I wish I could say or do something that would fix this. Treasure the gifts Sean has left behind ... you know what they are ... and know that you and Sean are being held very close in thoughts and prayers today.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

jLuvs, I'm so sorry. I'm thankful you were able to spend some time with Sean and his family. Know that you are in my prayers.

I feel for you, JLuvs

I really appreciate all the prayers. Sean passed away before midnight last night.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

You have my deepest sympathy for the loss of your friend, JLuvs. I'm sure his family appreciates all the support you've given them over the past few days.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

Oh, Jluvs - My deepest sympathies. I'll be thinking of you.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

I am so sorry for your loss, JLuvs.

MRD

Well home from the hospital. FINALLY. Test was delayed almost 2 hours. I could have eaten the bedsheet on me. But I did get something afterwards so I was then a happy camper.

It took over 30 min. to start my IV (I have notoriously bad veins) and then when I got in the procedure room, that IV had blown and it took another 30 min. to restart one. The dr. was also running behind.

I also woke up during the procedure, but it wasn't that bad. I was high enough not to care at that point and they had the monitor aimed at me, so I could watch tv (not real interesting or compelling tv though.)

They will not have the biopsy results back until after Christmas so I can still eat a normal diet for the time being.

However, the cause of the pain and I will be taking something for that, is that I have 2 ulcers in the small intestine. One that is almost perforated.
    So I have meds for that and I'm to avoid spicy/acidy foods for the time being and no aspirin or Ibruprofen or alcohol. Actually the only thing that bothers me is the ibruprofen as I prefer that to tylenol, so its back to tylenol.

As for spicy food, I lost my taste for that a long time ago so no problem there and I rarely drink anymore, so no problem there.

I want to thank everyone that sent well wishes. I appreciate it more than you know.

And its nice to know that the meds will be helping shortly and hopefully the pain and nausea will subside soon.

And it looks like I will be able to enjoy Christmas foods and treats within reason.

The good news is that I had lost 4 pounds when I got weighed this morning. Could have been all that jello and broth yesterday combined with the night spent in the "reading room".
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread